Signature Red

The atmosphere in Izzy room was colourless, there was no life. Though her heart was still beating, she felt dead inside. Izzy most of the time looked amazing gorgeous, always wearing her signature red lipstick. However it was the complete opposite. Her grey complexion matched perfectly with her dark circles under her eyes.

Izzy was laying on her bed on the right side, Simon had the left. Simon used to believe that Izzy was always right, so it only made sense she slept on the right. Izzy looked at Simon's side of the bed, imaging he face with that geeky smile and laugh. As a result of this her eyes filled with tears. She sunk into a deeper state of depression.

However her mood was interrupted as she heard a loud knock on her door. The knock was being made by a fired up Jace, "IZZY, ISOBEL WAKE UP I HAVE SOME NEWS" Izzy jumped at first but didn't move out of her bed. Jace reveals more details "Izzy... there was a sighting of a familiar face" Izzy got out of her bed put on a dressing gown and walked to the door "who was it ?" Jace hearing that she was right behind the door "Izzy open the door".

Izzy opened the door Jace seeing her in a weak depressed state. "Oh are you okay?" Izzy nodded her head "Jace who was spotted" Jace straightened up "A blonde vampire, early 20s wicked smile..." Izzy eyes lit up in disgust to even say the bitches name "Heidi" it was poison to say her name "wait, how is she back?... she's dead Maia killed her" as Jace tried to speak she cut him off "WAIT! If she back, she probably was the one who took Simon" Izzy eyes lit up, her complexion returned, her cheeks had colour in them suddenly.

Jace smiles he saw Izzy come back to life, he whole aura was filled with hope once more. "Where was the bitch seen?" Jace answered straight away "Outskirts of New York bear an abandoned building" Izzy had her game face on "be ready to leave in 10 minutes" she shut the door. Jace relieved by this he smiled and run away to suit up.

Jace was waiting in the middle of the institute he had his Steele, not that he needed it he could activate his runes without it. He had his signature weapon his sword, freshly sharpened it could easily cut through bone. There was a sound of six inch heeled boots making his way towards Jace, Jace turned around to see Izzy in all her glory. She had her hair curled, her whip on her wrist and her signature red lipstick. Jace looked proudly at his sister "let's go kill a bitch" Izzy said with a strong determination in her voice.

The two shadowhunters strutted off walking out the institute to rescue The Daylighter, but will they need saving themselves...