"Your my Kryptonite"

The streets was busy, New Yorkers walking walking through the streets. Izzy didn't notice she was focused she activated her anti tracking rune so no one would find her. She kept walking to an unknown destination  she hadn't thought that far yet, the docks by Maia's restaurant... no, it has to be somewhere private and not in public her mind raced with different locations until she thought of one "Simon's apartment" she breathed. She set out for the apartment as quickly as she could.

She made it to the door, she was about to knock but realised there would be no reply. She didn't have a key she just used the unlock rune, Simon used to like it when she used to walked right in. She remembered when she walked in before when Simon was shirtless. She smiled at this memory as she walked in. The apartment was just the same as before, music sheets on the table and his guitar laying on the couch.

She glanced round the room making sure no one was there, she gathered herself and places the box on the table delicately. Most boxes which has a vampire grave dirt in is sealed or locked and could only be open with the vampire's blood 🩸. However Simon's one wasn't locked yet he hadn't gotten a warlock to put that kinda seal on it yet. Izzy opened the stiff lid, it hadn't been opened since Simon put his grave dirt in it. She looked in the box and there it was, brown precious soil of Simon Lewis.

Hesitation starting to creep in as her hand slowing made its way to grab a handful. Her delicate fingers grabbed the dirt, it was cold and dry. Izzy held it on her hands a few tears fell onto the pile, whilst Izzy held the soil across the other side of New York Simon could feel a strange sensation through his body. Izzy took a breath and spoke Simon's name into the dirt, Simon could hear her a voice in his head. She threw the dirt across the floor, like fairy dust. As Simon turned around thinking Izzy was right behind him he was suddenly in his apartment.

Izzy gasped she nearly dropped the remaining of the grave dirt on the floor. She was starring at Simon's back, she hoped she had better luck than before when she saw this familiar sight. Simon still adjusting turned his head he was still quite dazed, this had been the first time someone's summoned him like this. It had been near moments and Izzy finally spoke "Simon" she questioned under her breath, Simon lifted his head hearing her he turned to face her.

Simon looked at her, his eyes scanning her like he was looking at an stranger "Isobel" he muttered his face was both confused and sunken in. He gazed at the box "you used the present I gave you" he almost sounded annoyed that he hadn't thought about taking that away from her. Izzy took a breath and a step forward " I did... I needed to see you" Simon acted like he didn't care "well you've seen me, you can go now"? He snapped back
Confused Izzy answered back "NO! I'm not letting you go"

Simon walked right up to her "leave now Izzy! Or I will make you" Simon flashed his fangs trying to scare Izzy into leaving. Izzy could see what he was doing "no" her answer was strong and stern. The Day-lighter was annoyed by this unexpected answer, Izzy spoke her mind "I know your not gonna hurt me, and I know you have done some terrible things" she took a breath she placed her hand on his cheek "but it isn't your fault, you are not a monster Simon Lewis" a tear fell from her eye she turned Simon's head to face her "and we can get though this together"

For a split second Simon eyes showed true emotion, although as soon as he did his new mark burned him. He jumped backwards in pain as he fell to the ground. Izzy shocked and hurt by this sight went to hold him, but Simon had other plans "STOP! Don't come any closer" be managed to stand back up after a moment, he lifted his shirt the mark was bright red and had black veins spiking from it outwards like an infection. "By the angel" Since the mark is on Simon, every time he tries to feel anything human it cause him unmeasurable pain and suffering.

Izzy eyes were watering "what can I do to help, please Simon" she begged, Simon turned his head  towards her, Izzy could see his black veins all other his body now, creeping across his face. He looked at Izzy "you can stop being a problem" he voice was filled with rage. Isobel went for her whip but Simon was too quick. Simon grabbed her arms "please Simon don't kill me please don't, I love you" Simon bowed his head down leaning on her head, the two close their eyes Simon now holding her hands. "I can't kill you Izzy, I can't fight this either" (Simon's humanity breaking through slightly sparring her life) "I can't have you and the others try to save me" He looked at her wrist..,

Izzy clocked on what he meant "no Simon no not that no please please no... I can't go back to that" she was begging Simon's. He lifted her arm to his lips, he placed a small kiss Izzy could feel his fangs against her skin. A sudden money later he bite into her arm, she tried to fight him off but eventually gave in. She even wrapped her arms round Simon and melted in his arms. A huge contrast to Simon who was holding strong, he could taste the blood through he veins.

He pulled away and placed Izzy on the couch, she was high on vampire venom she was completely out of it "I'm sorry iz... your my kryptonite" Izzy heard this before her eye lids closed and Simon took his box of grave dirt and vamp speeded out into the cold dark night.