Broken promise

Alec and Magnus took Izzy back to their apartment, they rushed through the portal and Magnus waved his arm and the doors to their bedroom swung open. Alec carried Izzy to the bed "she freezing cold" Alec said worryingly Magnus placed the duvet over her body and a blanket as well "she'll be okay, she's a fighter" he placed a hand on Alec's shoulder "I'll prepare something to help her" Magnus walked away.

Alec still be Izzy side looked at her, she had a grey complexion her eyes looked sunken in. Seeing his sister like this filled him with anger, Simon had broken his promise.

Flashback...Malec's wedding
The room was filled with laughter and love, Alec and Magnus had their first dance and everything else joined in. It was a fantastic evening, Alec saw clary walked out he was going to talk to her but his big brother mode kicked in. He saw Izzy and Simon dancing together, Magnus saw this as well "what are u thinking Alexander" he questioned Alec smiled "I think I need to have a talk with Simon" Magnus turned his face to him "Alexander,now ?" his eyebrows raised with a smile. Alec kissed his forehead and made his way over.

Simon and Izzy were slow dancing, Simon had his arms wrapped round Izzy and they were swaying to the music. The moment was interrupted by Alec with a little clearing of the throat sound. Izzy turned to see her brother, Simon took his hands off izzy "Alec" Izzy smiled "why did you stop dancing with your husband" Simon replied "did you step on his feet" typical Simon humour Izzy gave a little chuckle. Alec face was serious then broke with a small smile "no... not yet" He replied back "no I thought I'd talk to Simon for a minute or two" His raised his eyebrows Simon's eyes widened "really Alec the protective big brother speech"

Alec looked at Izzy then Simon, Simon nodded his head "hey it's fine, why don't you go find Clary, she seemed upset when I spoke to her earlier" Simon said kissing Izzy on the check walking away with Alec.
They walk to a quiet corner of the room, Simon spoke first to break the tension "congrats on the wedding" he smiled afterwards Alec took a sip of his drink "thank you... So you and my sister"? He questioned "yes" The Daylighter replied.

The awkwardness of this so called conversation was getting worse, until Simon blurted out "I Love Izzy, I would never do anything to hurt her" Simon shoulders relaxed after saying this. Alec looked at Simon coming to the topic he wanted to talk about "yes I'm just concerned... your a vampire and she is a yeng fen addict" Simon bows his head down looking at the floor hearing the truth was hard for him. He lifted his head up and looked at Alec "hey I know your just watching out for her, and I respect that" Alec looked at Simon "But Alec... I give you my word I will never hurt Izzy" Simon words were was a promise and Alec shocked his hand "thank you, Simon... the daylighter" Alec jokingly said and Simon laughed.