Another Mark

Ever since Simon kissed Heidi and drank the blood from her mouth he felt rotten. He kept having flash backs, the way her hands were on him and his hands were around her waist. He tried to think about something else, anything else. Then he thought of Izzy, but that didn't work either, he cheated on her. More guilt flooded Simon's head.

A couple of hours later Heidi opened the door, carrying a large bag. Heidi places the bag on the floor and walked towards Simon. Simon lifted his head up to look at her, he met her  eyes then looks away ashamed. Heidi bends down to him "what's the matter? You don't want to look at me ?... maybe you want to touch me again" Heidi said seductively Simon answered with a question "why I'm I here Heidi?" He's reply was blunt.

The blonde took a few steps back preparing to tell Simon the reason she kidnapped him. " you and your friends have faced many enemies" Heidi begins to list them "from Valentine, The circle ⭕️, The seelie Queen, Jonathan Morganstern and Lilith The Queen of hell" Simon remembering all names made him shiver. Heidi face then lights up, eyes filled with excitement "but" the way she says this made Simon nervous "there's someone much worse" Simon both confused and scared at this point "who could be worse then all thoses villains" Simon asked worried to hear the answer.

Heidi stepped forward to Simon's head and whispered the horrid truth, "The Devil" the name echoed in Simon's ear. The daylighter thought Heidi had completely lost it "WHAT ! you mean Lucifer son of the morning, a fallen angel from heaven is REAL !" Heidi simply replied "all the legends are true" Simon then came to a conclusion "you made a deal with the devil" Heidi impressed "well done Simon 2+2"

Simon still processing that the devil is real and Heidi has made a deal with him, whilst Heidi opened the bag revealing a long metal pole with a flat end. Simon immediately took noticed and leaned back in his shackled chair, " what is that Heidi"? Heidi turned to face him "I'm pretty sure you've seen one of these before" Simon has when The seelie Queen gave him the mark of Cain. Heidi walked towards him as Simon tried to move the chair back, canon with every step Heidi took he moved backwards "do you remember when I tried to help you, I took your family hostage and tried to show you the real you" Simon looked at Heidi with digust as he remembered "yes I remember you made me fed on my sister!" Heidi smiled " I didn't make you do anything I suggested it, your the one who let your true nature take over" Heidi stated the cold truth to Simon causing a burn like effect "admit it you loved it, you loved drinking her blood feeling her pulse weaken in... your...hands..." Heidi spoke the last words with pauses whilst whispering into Simon's ear. Like a volcano Simon erupted hissing at Heidi showing his fangs he's face screwed filled with anger.

The crazy blonde vampire excited by this outcome "YES THERE HE IS, the monster hiding behind the curtains of humanity" Heidi holding the long metal pole in her hands ready to strike "But don't worry Simon, I'm gonna cure you, this mark will take away the curtains and let the monster out" her long black nails tapping the pole teasing Simon. " Heidi don't do this, HEIDI! Please don't" Heidi lifted Simon's shirt up revealing his chest, her eyes fixed on a target on his chest.

Simon tried to move away but was pushed against the wall, he's arms still shackled in chains. He beg screamed for help and struggled to try and break free, "hold still" Heidi said trying to restrain him, Simon took another approach "Heidi please don't do this, I'm begging you" he anxiously said. Heidi looked at him with a look of sincerity... their eyes met in a moment. However Heidi cracked a shocked smile, one even the Cheshire Cat would be please of and stamped The pole onto his chest. Simon screamed "aaaaaaaauuuhhhhhhhhhhh" the pain was worse then the mark of Cain, the pain in his chest was so intense he couldn't bare it. All his humanity was being burned away only leaving the demon blood.

Heidi pulled the pole away from him, Simon still in excruciating pain, tears running down his face his veins were plumped and showing. Simon fainted not long after exhausted from the experience. Heidi dropped the pole down and sat on Simon's lap, she scanned her sires face holding his head in her hands "Simon, Simon, come on wake up!" Heidi kept repeating over and over again. Heidi let his head hang and she looked up at the ceiling looking defeated.

Heidi got off the lifeless corpse, he's body was completely drained of blood. He looked dead he had a deadly grey tone throughout his entire body  "he needs blood, a lot" she smiled and ran outside and grabbed a innocent mundane.

She ran back to the room where the dead daylighter still sat, the mundane she grabbed was a girl mid 20's brown hair "who are you? What do you want with me!" the mundane spoke with fear and her heart beating faster. She released her fangs and bit the girls neck, the mundane screamed in agony "aaaauuuuuuuaaaahhhhh" Heidi drank a little having to stop herself, she loved it when mundane struggled she could feel their pulse racing.

Heidi pulled her fangs out and pushed the mundane throat under Simon, there was no movement. The only movement was the mundane trying to move away and begging Heidi to let her go "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME ! Let me go please please" Heidi getting frustrated "SHUT UP!" There's was a deadly silence Heidi scanned her sires face for any signs.

She was rewarded when she saw his noise twitched, he could smell the innocent blood intoxicating him. He opened his eyes still dazed, until he fixed his eyes on the red waterfall coming from the pulsing neck. Heidi smiled pleased he was alive "you must drink... every last drop" Simon immediately bit down on the mundanes neck harshly, closing his eyes.

As soon as Simon had enough he grabbed the victim off Heidi, he looked at Heidi cracking a wicked smile. The mundane meet the eyes of the Simon "please don't hurt me, let me go I beg" Simon stroked her hair before his licking his lips. He violently fed off her til he killed her. He snapped her neck dropped her lifeless body on the floor, Heidi amazed by the sight she just saw "how do you feel?" She asked "Simon with blood all over his face and clothes and no humanity left simply said "free".