Blood & Lust

Daylight Simon missed it, he missed the sunlight hitting his face. Though he couldn't feel the warmth anymore he loved the light hitting his skin. Being in the darkness for a week reminded him of when he first turned into a vampire, before he drank Jace's pure angelic blood. Simon didn't know how long it's been since he was taken, he thought at least a couple of weeks now guessing on how hungry and weak he was.

Simon was sleeping Lost in thought about missing the daylight, and finding out Heidi was alive. Another thought began to creep in... blood he needed blood he was starving hungry he would do anything for a single drop.

Heidi entered the room with a smile across her face, Simon could smell blood on her it filled his noise intoxicating him. "Are you hungry?" Heidi said  mischievously. Simon lifted his head up as he did so his head rocked backwards, he was so weak he couldn't keep his head up. Heidi pulled out a blood bag and took a sip right in front of Simon "mmmmmm" Heidi groaned whilst drinking the thick red liquid. Simon parted his dry lips and licked them, starring at the blood bag as if he was being encanto by it.

Heidi cracked a wicked smile pierced her lips spilling some blood from her mouth "thirsty?" She asked seductively, "yes" Simon simply said this was the hunger talking it would do anything to get a taste of blood. Heidi delighted by this answer walked towards him licking her lips, she sat on Simon's lap meeting his gaze.

Simon still dazed by this tried to look away from her eyes, but the blood was calling him. Heidi took another sip, as she did Simon watched her every movement with heavy eyes. Swallowing the red liquid she breathed on Simon, this made Simon even weaker the smell was so good he could almost taste it. Taking another sip she moved towards Simon's face til their eyes met, she moved towards Simon's lips.

Simon knew what she was doing she was gonna kiss him, he didn't want to, he was with Izzy he loved Izzy. But Heidi still had blood in her mouth and the voice of hunger was louder than the voice of reason. Weaker than ever Simon leaned in and whispered "just a little taste" Heidi nodded her head and closed her eyes and made her way to Simon's mouth and kissed him.

At first Simon was disgusted he felt guilty for kissing Heidi, he was cheating on Izzy. Izzy has been there for him in his darkest moments and she truly cares about him so much. All this guilt and regret flooded Simon's head, but then Heidi opened her mouth and the blood spilled into mouth.

It was exquisite the blood even the kiss, as more blood spilled into his mouth the more the kiss became passionate. Heidi wrapped her arms around Simon's neck and pulled his hair, she was enjoying herself she was kissing Simon her sire her obsession. It they had hearts they would both be beating fast and loud.

The blood was gone from Heidi's mouth, but Simon was still hungry not for blood but for Heidi. Heidi moves her hands away from Simon still sat on his lap, she took a key and unlocked the chains. Simon was free all that was keeping him on the chair was Heidi.

Simon looked at his sore wrists from where the chains were and was in disbelief. Simon looked at her with the look of gratitude in his eyes, the next thought should have been to get out of there. However he leaned forward and wrapped his hands around Heidi's waist and kissed her back.

At this point they were making out, very aggressively. Simon had never kissed one of his own kind before and it was powerful, to kiss and touch someone who was the same was amazing. Heidi was enjoying every single second, every touch and kiss. Simon however felt himself harden, he pushed Heidi away from him, he was absolutely disgusted in himself. How could he have done this, he made another women get close to him and made him...

Heidi who recovered herself from Simon, chained him up again and left the room.