Table for two + a body

Taki's Diner. A place where all downworlders are welcomed to sit down put aside their differences and have a good meal. And Maia ran it all, she catered for everyone. She had 17 Reds (Blood) for the vampires, gubbies on a bed of water lilies for the seelies and Warlock and werewolf's will eat anything.

It was early lunch time, service was busy as usual. She was finishing serving a group of warlocks, who made quite a mess. She didn't mind it though they were regulars who tipped very well. As Maia was clearing the table she thought about her regular customers, Magnus and Alec, Raphael would pop but she hadn't seen Isobel or Simon...

Maia was stacking the dirty plates, all she could think about was Simon. Maia hadn't heard from Jace nor Izzy since they went to investigate the abandoned building earlier this morning. As she continued to think about Simon hoping he was alright he came walking in.

Maia looked at the door as the bell let's her know when someone enters and her eyes were shocked, "Simon..." Maia spoke his name in complete shock. She placed the dirty plates down and walked over to Simon to hug him.

As she went to Simon she felt his coldness he was giving off, almost as if she entered her freezer out back. Maia stopped halfway towards him looking at him like a puzzle "Simon are you ... okay"? She asked. Simon took a beat to reply "never felt better" it's like he is Simon but isn't, Maia thought.

To break the ice Maia spoke "so what happened to you... you've been gone for almost a month" Maia waited for a response "nothing, I had to help" Simon paused "an old friend out" Simon smiled. Maia getting worried just looked at him and smiled.

"Okay well it great to see you safe... um what can I get you ?... AB positive shot?"She asked with uncertainty. Simon smiled "I'll have to asked my date" Maia smiled thinking he was talking about Isobel "ooh table for two then"?  Maia finally feeling relaxed lowered her shoulders. Although Simon didn't respond he just stood there with an unsettling grin.

Maia looked to her diner seeing what spaces she had available "well we have a booth or those two seats in the..." whilst Maia was talking she heard the bell on the door go off, You could hear high heels entering the diner. Maia turned around and was horrified and beyond shock by who she saw.

It was Heidi, she came walking in and put a her arm around Simon's waist and pulled him in for a kiss right in front of Maia. Maia stood still in fear, her heart was racing faster than a face horses. Simon looked at Heidi seductively "eating in or out" Heidi cracked a wicked smile and looked right as Maia "let's eat in"

Maia still standing still in absolute fear and confusion "WHAT the hell is she doing? And why are you with that bitch Simon!" Simon angered by this he sped up to Maia and grabbed her throat and threw her up against the wall, he had a deadly look in his eyes making Maia scared and paralysed.

Heidi walked up to them both, Heidi kisses Simon neck. Simon reacts closing his eyes. Maia digested by this looked at Heidi "What have you done to him"! She demanded. The blonde vampire replied happily "I've cured him, I've set him free from the ropes that is humanity" Maia not wanting to believe this looked right into Simon's eyes "Simon, this isnt you..." Simon chocked her harder "whatever she's done to you, you need to snap out of it"

However her attempt failed Simon smiled "this is who I am now" he lowered her down. Maia holding her sore bruised throat against the wall trying to gasp for breath. Simon turned around to one of Maria's colleges "and I'm so thirsty" Simon said with a hungry husk to his voice as he looked right at his target.

He sped up to the waiter, Maia tried to stopped Simon but Heidi grabbed her "this is going to be fun" she mocking said. As simon stalked the waiter. The waiter was begging for his life "please don't hurt me, please please please" tears wet flooding down his face. Simon didn't care though he released his fangs and hissed at him. Simon sped up to him  and grabbed him and bite his neck without warning, Maia watched horrified by what she saw.

The waiter was screaming out in pain, Simon kept on feeding until there was no movement left. Simon moved away from the body's neck and ripped he's head off. He looked right into Maria's watery eyes. Maia looked at her former lover and friend with horror and anger in her. Simon was covered in blood still dripping from his mouth, Heidi stood next to him licking his cheeks "let's go" she whispered Simon agreed and left leaving Maia crying over her friends lifeless body.