Remember little Angel

Simon had arrived back with clary dangling over his shoulders, he placed her down onto the cold damp ground. He stood up and looked at her laying on the ground. Heidi appears, her eyes catching clary's red hair instantly
"So this is the famous Clary Fairchild" Heidi mocking said as she walked towards a unconscious clary, like a lioness about to strike for the kill. Simon grabbed Heidi's hand and pulled her back, so they were face to face "Do not touch her" Simon said with a strong husky tone to his voice.

Heidi obeyed her sires command "did he follow her" Simon smirked "of course he did, he so predictable like a love struck idiot" Simon chuckles to himself "he will come looking for her" Heidi smiled at the notion "perfect" They this news with a passionate kiss, as Heidi worms her leg round Simon's as he pulls her closer "so what's next" ? Heidi asked as she pulls aways "Simon looks at Clary "we make her remember The Shadow World" he looked at Heidi as he continued "then I want to break her, I want her to see me and remember as I rip her boyfriends head off as she watches" Hearing Simon say this tipped her over the edge she pushed Simon against the wall and jumped into his arms as they kissed.

However this moment is interrupted when clary wakes up. At this time Simon is carrying Heidi holding her against the wall, clary's eyes widen. Simon turns to the red head, he puts Heidi down "why don't u go get us a snack, whilst I talk to her" Simon asked but sounded note like a sexy command. Heidi obeyed and looked at clary leaving the room with vamp speed, clary not having her shadow world memories begins to freak out "how did she do that"?! He eyes widen with fear and confusion.

Simon walks towards her, clary picks herself off the ground and picks up a broken chair to try and defend herself. Her natural instincts kicking in, Simon smiles his predatory instincts kicks in (he loved to play with his food) clary begins to shout at him "Zeke! What the hell is happening"?! Clary not remembering his real name just calling him by his fake unknowingly. "Hahahaaa" Simon laughs "that's not my real name, Clary" speaking these words as he walks towards her backing her into a corner. Clary's reaction to this is breaking the chair, two legs of the chair fall off and she picks them up like she did with her daggers.

"What the hell is going on?, who are you then"? Clary's may not be a shadowhunters anymore, but she still had her fire. Simon face is dead straight "do you believe in monsters"? Clary confused by this question answers after a beat "what kind? The ones of made up fantasy or creeps like you"? The daylighter smiles at this statement "what's so funny"? Clary asked him, he steps forward " what if I told you all the legends are true"? He stated to her "what like werewolves, vampires and the boogie man" clary's mocking answers back "two of those you were correct on" clary's face turns from a smile to a blank canvas "no they don't their nothing but myths and legends, your sick" clary shouts in frustration.

"I am, and it's all your fault Clary Fray! You did this to me, you ruined my life"! Simon shouting at her whilst her face shows confusion "how did I ruin your life I hardly even know you" the red heads eyes almost filled with a fire of annoyance "it's fine everything will become clear and you'll remember everything" as Simon spoke these words Heidi comes back with a young women. Heidi pushes the panicking women towards Simon "please don't hurt me, let me go please"! She screams and shouts, clary steps in "let her go whatever your name is"? She commanded Heidi vamp speeds over to her holding clary's arm back with one arm and another across her chest.

"Thank you Heidi" he smiled at her and looks back at his innocent victim who is trembling in his arms "please let me go, I have a daughter who needs me" the women begs over and over like a pray, Simon simply strokes her face pulling her hair back exposing her bare neck. Clary tries to break free from Heidi but is over powered her easily "there's no point trying to fight, mundane" Heidi mocks her. Simon turns to face clary making sure she could see the show, Simon stares at clary his fangs immediately pop out, clary's eyes widen realising the horrible truth "no, NO LET HER GO"! Clary shouts but it's no use Simon sinks his teeth violently into the women's bake causing immediate pain to the women who reacts with a horrific screams. Clary begins to cry out "NOOOO, let her go"! She keeps shouting struggling to try and break free from Heidi, seeing this horrible sight clary's mind begins to collapse like a mirror smashing into a millions pieces, then suddenly pictures and voices begin to flood her mind, a new rune appears on her head undoing the angles memory wipe on her "SIMON LET HER GO"! Clary screams out with heartbreak and anger filling her voice.

Simon doesn't stop, he opens his eyes looking at clary, clary now remembering everything is broken at the sight of her best friend being a monster. The vampire finishes his victim off and drops her on the floor violently, he looks at clary licking his lips "welcome back Fray" as he cracks a wicked awful smile. Clary looking at him with broken eyes and a broken heart.