Red Hair, Easy Target

The day was ending, the night life was beginning. The beautiful contrast of the sun setting and the dark of the night rising. Just like Clary Fray's hair, as she walks the streets of dark damp Brooklyn. It was a long day for Clary, she just finished another one of her art expedition.

Jace was keeping an eye on her on the tops of the streets buildings, like a guardian angel. After what Maia said about Simon going after clary he's been watching her. It broke his heart to, he just wanted to walk with her holding her hand as they would walk side by side. However Clary didn't remember anything about the shadowhunter world because of the angles.

Jace made him way of the roof top building to follow her on the ground, as he did he's phone rang, it was Alec "Alec, I've got my eyes on her, she's fine, no sign of Simon or Heidi, she's walking back to her apartment, yeah I'll report back, I'm fine it's just hard, okay" Jace ended the phone call.

He looked up seeing clary get her keys out of her bag, opening her door. Jace stood outside in the rain watching her apartment, and its surroundings. Her apartment was small but spacious, she had artwork on the walls and paintbrushes on every shelf. It stood in a busy part of Brooklyn on the second floor.

Jace was glamoured, so no mundanes could see him looking at a girls apartment and call the mundane police.

Jace has been watching clary's apartment for two hours now, and a figure walks to her door knocking. Jace stood their staring at the figure trying to make out who he was. He could tell it was a male, wearing a hood over his face. Clary opens the door a beautiful smile appears on her face as she embraces the figure with a hug then a kiss.

Jace was felt heart broken by this, he couldn't watch he was happy she was happy but Jace was the unknown ex lover of her life standing in the cold rain. Clary let the figure in as she giggle and began to talk to him. Jace was puzzled he'd never seen her with a boyfriend not for a month. Jace eyes caught clary in the figures arms as they were making out as he picked her up against the wall, he's hands on her hips and neck. Jace began to immediately become fuelled with jealousy and anger.

Clary flirtatiously ran to her bedroom as the figure stood he's back to the window. He took off he's jacket and hoodie and shirt to reveal a strong physique. He turned around to close the curtain as he did he looked at the window, he eyes looking right at jace. IT WAS SIMON Jace was immediately struck with shock as Simon smiled at him licking his lips, he shut the curtains.

Jaces eyes were nearly popping out his head, he was filled with gasoline and Simon was the match who ignited his rage. Before Jace had time to think he ran to the door and kicked it down. His took both serape blades out and scanned the room, he searched the apartment looking for clary and Simon. Jace couldn't think straight, all he could think about was Simon alone with clary. He screamed in anger as he search the apartment.

He's anger was Cooled by an open fire escape windows leading to the outside metal stairs to the ground. Jace looked out the window but saw nothing, he turned back around to the apartment and smashed a vase hoping to dilute he's rage. He picked up his phone as his parabati Alec was calling him "HES GOT HER"! He shouted down the phone to Alec "Simon's got clary"? Alec questioned "yes and when I find him, I'm going to kill him" Alec tried to speak but was cutoff as Jace ended the call.

Jace took clary's scarf and began walked out the apartment about to track the red head down. Before he could clear his head to begin tracker her he was interrupted, "Jace"! It was Izzy, Jace opened his eyes staring at her "what are you doing"? She questioned her brother "I'm going to get Clary" Jace tried to walk past Izzy until Izzy pushed him back "JACE STOP IT"! Izzy. Shouted at him "she with him, Isobel, she's with that monster"! He pointed an angry finger at Isobel "HE'S NOT A MONSTER"!

There was a small beat of silence as both of them calmed down taking deep breaths, Izzy spoke first "he's not a monster, he's just being used much like you wet when Lilith was controlling you" Jace tilted his head down for a second then back up meeting Izzy's gaze "I'm sorry Izz... but he hurts clary" Izzy interrupted "he won't, she's not the only person he's taken" Jaces eyes sharpen "who else has Simon & Heidi taken"? Izzy took a breath "Raphael, my guess is there planning something, so we just need to figure out what that is and how to save them all including Simon" Izzy words were like a loyal and just creed she was making to jace and herself.

Jace and Izzy were on the same level again, they shared a hug "now let's go talk to Magnus, I'm sure he'll have an idea or two" Izzy walked off with a hopeful smile, Jace looked down as clary's possession a tear running down his face "clary I swear by the angel if Simon has hurt you in any way he will pay for it" Jace made his own private creed to himself and for clary.