One's True Self

The shadowhunters walk down the next corridor, there was so much blood on the floor it was hard to tell the surface original colour was white. Izzy knelt down to the floor examine the blood "still fresh, hasn't dried up" she exhales growing more worried about Simon.

There was a silence from Jace, he wondered if he should tell Izzy what he discovered. That the bite mark from Simon was the same as the one on the victim. He didn't want to tell her that her boyfriend was a murder. Just as he was about to tell her they both heard a sound of a women laughing in the dark.

Both startled activated their clairvoyance rune, so they could see in the dark. Jace has his blade out, Izzy turned her sword into her whip and slapped it on the ground. The shadowhunters went back to back and walked around slowly. Out the corner of Izzy eyes she saw... no it can't be her thoughts were running wild "Simon" she whispered shocked herself to even see him and speak his name.

Simon looked at Izzy not sharing the same expression as her and sped off in the dark. Izzy confused by this ran immediately after him "SIMON WAIT"! Jace tried to run after her but Heidi stopped him in his tracks.

"Hello Jace Herondale" Heidi giggled her fangs were pierced her body language showed confidence. Jace spurn his sword around "So your the blonde, psychotic vampire who kidnapped Simon" Heidi smiled "yes that's me" she eyed Jace up and down "you know your hot... but Simon is way hotter" she giggled "you might even say hot as hell" Heidi referring to the mark of Lucifer she gave Simon.

Jace looked at Heidi disbelief, "what have you done with him"? Jace replied taking a step closer to her" Heidi cracked her wicked smile and laughed "you want to know what I did"? She answered back with a rhetorically she walked towards Jace.

"I kidnapped him, I starved him for a month, then I made him killed a innocent mundane..." Jace angered by this response "I know your not telling me something, Simon no matter how hungry he wouldn't kill a mundane by snapping her neck" Jace pointing his sword at Heidi "so I'm going to ask you one last time, what did you do to Simon"?

Heidi kisses the tip of Jaces sword then sped around Jace now looking at his back "fine, fine I'll tell you... I set him free" Jace growing more impatient turned to face her "what do you mean"? The blonde vampire walked round have as she spoke "I gave him a mark" Heidi said simply as if it meant nothing. The blonde shadow hunter face grew a puzzled look "you gave him back The Mark of Cain"?

Heidi looking at The stupid shadowhunter "ahahahhhhaa no, not that one another one... this one is not gonna be as easy to get rid off" Jace snapped hearing this news "WHAT DO YOU MEAN ! WHAT DOES THIS NEW MARK DO"!? Jace demanded. Heidi loving the hatred coming out of Jace smiles "this mark is called The mark of Lucifer" Jace eyes widened "lucifer... the fallen angel, the devil"

"The mark of Lucifer, has one purpose to strip away all the humanity in the downworlders body" Jace shocked by this immediately grew worry of Izzy who ran off because she saw Simon.

Heidi loving the pain and worry she's causing Jace walked towards him "now imagine Simon with no humanity, just a cold hearted vampire who loves to feed and kill whoever is in his way" she smiled as she was breathing the words on Jaces cheeks, her icy breath hitting his cheeks like bullets. Jace pushed her up against the wall and knocked her out, he body fell on the floor still wearing his wicked smile.