Darkness in a small room

It has been nearly a week since The Daylighter was taken, each day that passed the strong light of hope was fading into a dull flame.

To Simon it's felt like an eternity, he woke up trying to move but was bound to a chair with metal chains with strange symbols. After a long struggle Simon scans his eyes around the room, it was dark and lacked life. The floor were wooden, simon guessed as he moved his foot and heard the floor boards creak.

Last thing Simon could remember was going on mission with Jace, and someone knocked Jace out grabbed him and injected him with something. It was painful like fire spreading through his body, it must have been a diluted formula of holy water.

All he's effort to break free made Simon so hungry, he was pale and weak. He could feel his stomach screaming at him, it hurt Simon he never felt this kind of hunger not since Heidi made him feed on his sister in front of his mum. simon remembered the way his sisters blood tasted, the way it made the pain disappear instantly. All he could think about now was blood, as a result of this his fangs shot out.

A while later Simon heard a noise, it was foot steps someone was coming. Simon lifted his heard up and looked towards the door ready to meet his kidnapper. The figure came in wearing a black hooded jacket with heavy heel boots, Simon couldn't see who it was due to being starved for nearly a week left his vampire skills useless.

The figure came closer towards Simon and sat in front of him. The figure began to speak "Hey Simon" sounding very mischievous followed by a giggle. Simon eyes shot open suddenly, I know that voice but... no, no, no, no it couldn't be... that's not possible... she's dead, all these thoughts were flying through his head he couldn't think straight.

He slowly lifted his head up and meet the eyes of his kidnapper "Heidi" Simon spoke with a cold try tone. The figure pulled her hood down and her curly blonde hair crept out revealing her identity, her eyes filled with obsession as she created a wicked smile "did you miss me, my sire" Simon was suddenly filled with so many different emotions; ANGER,RAGE,HATRED and DIGUST as a result his fangs pierced through, filled with all these negative emotions he hissed at her violently leaning towards her.

Heidi jumped a little but started to mocking laugh at him "you can't break free, these chains were strong enough to hold Lilith" she says as she slowly walks towards him  stroking his hair and face, Simon snaps his head away from her toxic hand "how are you here?" Simon questioned her "you died... Maia" Heidi cut him off "MURDERED ME!" Heidi voice was filled with anger.

Simon replied "yes um... she did" Simon paused "how are u here, I saw on the ground scrunched up ,then turn to ash" Simon said as if he was there watching her die all over again, there was sincere in his voice. Simon hated Heidi but he was her sire and when she died he felt it, it was awful and he hated he still cared about her. Heidi slightly shocked " you saw me die?" Her voice was actually filled with emotion not hatred nor evil just plain and simply.

Simon looked at her "yeah... I um tried to stop Maia from killin" Heidi cuts him off again but not as harshly "me... you were trying to save me?"Simon thought about it, he always thought he wanted to stop Maia from being a killer, but he also wanted to save Heidi as well he guessed. Both nightchildren shocked by both information there was a silence in the air, all that was heard was the floor board creaking as Heidi walked around.

After what seemed like forever Simon spoke "Heidi" Heidi turned to look at her sire both calmly and sincerely "how did you come back?" There was a pause, as Heidi comes up with a answer. "I don't exactly know... all I remember was waking up in a dark place, but then I saw a light, kinda like the sun I walked towards it and everything went so bright, then..." Simon keen in listening on to every word. Heidi sat down "I was back in the ally way where Maia..." Heidi stopped unable to speak the next part. There was a slight pause as Simon processed what she has just said "are you okay?" He felt so weak and stupid to ask her this, but this was who Simon was he cared a lot about people.

Heidi heads still looking down at her knees looked up "yeah I guess" there is a small moment which they share just staying at each other.