Starting at a Stranger

Clary's rune began one by one to come back, igniting on her skin like a instant stamp. Covering the empty space with a powerful rune. Although with her runes back she couldn't activate them not without her Steele, she was powerless all she could do was stare at Simon, innocent blood smeared across his face"Welcome back to the shadowworld Shadowhunter" he smiled "isn't it funny how you brought me into the shadow world, now I'm the one who's brought you back " clary still trying to sort out all her memories she had just remembered,she could hardly speak.

"What the hell happened to you Simon?, this isn't you, your not this" Simon cuts her off "What Clary this What"? He kneels down to her level "was you about to say person" he questions "because I'm not a person clary, I am a vampire, I'm a monster, you should know you did this to me"! Clary head fell down for a second in shame the guilt rushing to her head.
She lifts her head up looking at him trying to find any sign of her best friend, but there was none the light was out. "I know it was my choice to make you a vampire and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" she took a breath "but what actually happened to you?, your acting like your mundane side is completely gone"?

Clary questioned wondering what happened to her friend "well it's a long story, but you don't have time to hear it all so here's the short one" Simon faced her meeting her eyes "Heidi kidnapped me and I was missing for months and She marked me and I've never felt more alive" Clary still processing everything as she remember names; Alec, Magnus, Luke, Isobel and Jace "what's about the others"? Clary question was more pitched like a demand "there still alive for now"

clary took a step towards him "so what now, u gonna kill me Simon? Well hurry up then! do it because I don't want to look at you another second" Simon laughs "hahahaaa no, well at least not yet anyway" he pushed clary against the wall Clarys heart rate speeds up as Simon walks towards her "I think a reunion is needed, and when Jace and everyone sees your back in this world it will be more painful when I rip your heart out in front of them, don't u think so best friend" Simon spoke these words like a promise towards clary, breathing on her neck smelling the sweet nectar of her angel blood. He walked away towards the door, clary head hang down in shame and heart ache. The vampire shut the door and blew a kiss towards her as he vamp speeded away.