A little about the Characters

*A/N: I just want to remind everyone that this is a fictional book, with fictional characters. Please do not experiment or do any of the things that the characters do in this book until of age. This book might disturb some because of the age difference, so I am warning you from now if you don't like the ages then beware. I just had to write this for certain ones out there. But please by all means give my book a try! Thank you!!*

*Also I want to explain something about my characters. Aria is still young and so is her friend, so when you think she is over emotional or she is overreacting, she's not she's is just being a teenager. Lol. Once you grasp that fact then you will understand!*

My young mate

Characters:

Blake Johnson - Mates with Aria

Age:21

Role: Head enforcer. Respected by the members. Loyal, Funny, Sweet. Best friends with the Alpha Xavier.

Aria Davis - Mates with Blake (doesn't know it yet)

Age: 16

Role: Alpha younger sister. She is protected by the pack and her brothers friend. Her best friend is Nicole. She goes to school and is very smart.

Xavier Davis- Mated to Chloe

Age:21

Role: He is present Alpha and Chloe is his mate. He has an older sister named Bella and a younger sister named Aria. His best friend is Blake his Head enforcer and His beta Mathew or Matt for short.

Chloe Maddox- Mated to Xavier

Age-21

Role: Recently became Luna she is really close to Bella and Aria.

Bella Davis- unmated

Age:23

Role: still searching...longing for her mate. She is very close to Chloe and Aria. Very funny and loves shopping!

Matthew Williams- Unmated

Age:21

Role:Beta, best friend to Xavier the Alpha and Blake the head enforcer. He is fun, witty, an easy going guy, he is always joking, but when he is in Beta mode he is serious and really focused. He has a younger brother named Sam.

Maria Davis- Mated to Jeremy Davis

Age: 45 (but looks like 30 because of werewolf genes)

Role: The mother of Bella, Xavier, and Aria. Past Luna. She is clingy but loves her children and chloe. She was an amazing Luna she helped Chloe with her knew position as luna. She is a helper.

Jeremy Davis- Mated to Maria Davis

Age: 45 (but looks 30 because of werewolf genes)

Role: The father of Bella, Xavier, and Aria. The past Alpha. He is a caring and fair man, kind of intimidating when needed to be.He taught his son everything he knows about being the Alpha.

Nick - unmated

Age : 21

Role: He is the Second in command enforcer. He is really good friends with the Alpha Xavier. He watches over the Alpha sisters. He is there protector along with Damion.

Damion- unmated

Age : 21

Role : Protector of the Alpha sisters. He is the nice one. He is sweet, caring and helpful, he is good friends with the Alpha and his friends.

Daniel Johnson- Mated to Anabelle

Age:45

Role: The father of Blake. He is the past Head enforcer. He is best friends with Jeremy the past Alpha. His son is the head enforcer.

Anabelle Johnson- Mated to Daniel Johnson

Age: 45 ( but looks like 30 because of the werewolf genes)

Role: The mother of Blake and best friends with Maria the past Luna. She is outgoing and crazy just like her best friend.

Nicole Gareth - unmated

Age : 16

Role: Best friends with Aria. She is crazy like her friend and would do anything for her. She is a regular pack member. She has known Aria since they were born. Aria is older by 1 month.

Sam - unmated

Age : 18

Role: He is the younger brother of Matthew...so he is like the little brother of the group they are always making fun of him but always looking out for him.

Some of Xavier friends:

Blake

Matthew

Nick

Damion

Sam

I just wanted to give you a little insight with characters! I hope you are as excited as I am about this story! I have so many ideas it's going to be amazing! Please read my story and spread the word! Thanks! The official first chapter will be up soon. Stay tuned!