Chapter 21

Aria Pov~

When the SUV pulled up in front of the pack house, we all got out and made our way to find Xavier and Blake. This is the part I hate. Blake is not going to let me leave this pack house again... (I sigh)

"Hey, Blake where are you?" I ask through the mind link.

"I am in Xavier's office with the Elders, we are discussing a few things." He explains.

"Okay well we are coming up, We have to talk about something urgent." I said and cut the link.

I turn to the group "He's in Xavier's office." They all nod and follow me towards the office.

I walk and see Blake and the Elder's sitting on the couches in Xavier's office with Xavier behind the desk. I smile and we say our hellos. I stay by the door as far away from Blake as possible, I don't want to be near him when he hears I tried to play hero at the mall.

"So what is this urgent news you have for us?" Xavier asks in his business tone.

"Aria" Nick coughs out.

I turned around and glared at him. Then I faced front and took a deep breathe. I started explaining from when we left the mall, to Nicole thinking she lost a bag, then when Vincent came out and then when I started talking to him. I also told them we have a week till this war.

I've been in a room with angry people before, but I have never had so many people angry with me at the same time. Everyone stayed silent for awhile, I just kept staring at the floor like it was the most interesting in the world.

"Let's talk about this war first and then you guys can discuss anything afterwards." Elder Romeo says, obviously smelling the anger in the air.

"Now we must get you two trained and ready for next week. Alpha Xavier and Alpha Blake and I were talking about our allies. The Nightfall Pack will help with the war. In 2 days they will be here to introduce themselves and stay till the war. We expect you all to be on your best behavior. " He pauses and stares at all of us.

Elder Julius adds "Damion and Nicholas you must organize the Warriors, make due they are ready. Alpha Xavier will give more orders. We are done for now. " He nods his head at us and the Elder's leave the room, followed by Matthew, Nick, Damion and Nicole. Leaving Blake Xavier and I in the room.

I glance over at Blake, he has his jaw clenched and he was fisting and unfisting his hands, meaning he was angry but was trying to control it. He stands up and walks over to me grabbing my hand.

"Excuse us Xavier." Blake's says dragging me all the way up to our room then slamming the door behind us. I just sat on the bed waiting for his outburst......and then it came.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ARIA?!?! STANDING UP TO VINCENT LIKE THAT, THAT'S NOT YOUR JOB. THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE GUARDS WITH YOU, SO THEY CAN PROTECT YOU. I KNOW YOUR A TRUE ALPHA BUT STILL ANYTHING COULD HAVE HAPPENED TODAY. ANYTHING!!" He pauses, sighs and rubs his face with his hand.

"I knew something bad was going to happen today." He murmurs.

I stand up ,"Look, I know what I did was extremely dangerous, but I knew he wouldn't have hurt me, not yet at least all he wanted was to talk, if he was up to something my wolf would have felt it. He wasn't going to leave unless he talked to one of us, and I was there already. You can't blame the guys for not doing their jobs because they did. I kinda Alpha commanded them not to stop me." I say sheepishly.

He didn't say anything for awhile.

"Are you still mad at me?" I say softly wrapping my arms around myself.