Chapter 14

Blake Pov~

I lay in bed waiting for my beautiful mate to return. I was watching a football game and I guess she got bored. I stretched my senses out and tried to sense her in the house. I found her in Xaviers office. She probably went to go talk about earlier. I was doing some research about the Alpha command, and if you can overcome listening to the command. It said that only if you are a rogue or apart of a rogue pack. But that makes no sense, Conner says he was from a pack that got killed off by rogues. Unless the kid is lying, which I don't doubt. I think we need to rough him up a little bit to get the truth out of him. Yea that's a good idea, Aria and I will do it tomorrow. There is something fishy going on and my wolf is starting to sense it too.

Aria Pov~

When I left Xaviers office I didn't know what to do. So I decided to go hang with Nicole a little bit. When I reached her room, I opened it and found her plopped on her bed, magazine in hand and soft music playing in the background. Typical Nicole!  She looked up and smiled. I smiled and plopped down next to her on the bed. "Wow Alpha Blake actually let you leave the nest?!?" She said in mock shock.

I just hit her with her throw pillow and stuck my tongue out at her.

"Whatever. I was just bored so I came to hang with my best friends. But if you don't want m—" She cut me off saying

"Of course I want you here!!"  I smile at her and lay back down. Man I have missed spending time with my best friend.

"So what's been up with you? Anything newsworthy?" I ask nudging her.

She made her thinking face and then said "Nope. Not really Everything's still the same. But the new guy is super cute. Don't you think?" She asks all excited.

"Who? Conner? No way. Stay away from him Nicole he is trouble.!" I reprimanded her.

"Ughh...fine" She sighs. "But don't you think he is at least kinda cute." She asks.

"Honestly, not really. My Blake tops him any day" I say proudly with a smile.

"Oh Aria your Blake tops many males, which is not fair you got a hunky mate." She says pouting.

"Oh sweetie soon you will find your mate and then you will think he is hunky!!" I say winking at her.

We both bust out laughing. Oh how I missed hanging with Nicole. I have been so busy lately.

"We need to have a girls sleepover!!" I exclaim

"Yes!!"She squeals. "How about tomorrow evening." She suggests.

"Perfect!! The works?" I ask smiling

"The works!!"She says loudly.

The works consist of popcorn, candy of any kind, cookies, ice cream, and a chick flick. We also gossip and it's the only time we get to be fully girls.

I yawn and take that as a sign to head to bed. "Goodnight Nicole. I will see you tomorrow!" I say standing up. "Goodnight Aria!" She chirped hugging me.

I pull away and smile at her one more time before I walk out the door. I walk all the way up to the top floor and to our room. I opened the door to find my hunky mate curled up on the bed sleeping soundly. I close the door quietly behind me and walk over to the bed slipping in quietly, trying not to wake Blake up. I feel a hand snake around my waist and pull me towards a warm body. "Goodnight little one." He says in a raspy voice, that sounds sexy on him.

"Goodnight love." I say before I passed out.

Next Day

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I felt a hard toned chest under me and knew it was Blake by the tingles.