Chapter 12

Aria Pov~

I couldn't stay in the room anymore I needed to get away. I pushed Blake off of me, jumped down from the counter and ran out the kitchen, all the way to our bedroom. Tears streaming down my face. I can feel Blake trying to mind-link me, but I kept my barriers up. "It's ok Aria. It was a mistake, you should be excited you are finally gaining your powers." Athena my wolf says. "No Athena it's not ok, I could have killed him!!" I say sobbing. "But you didn't, why don't you try to calm down and go talk to him " She suggests. Ughhh....she is right. Blake walks into the room and tackles me in a hug.

"Why did you run?" He asks looking down at me. "Because I feel soo bad." I say. I finally stopped crying. He wipes my tears away and kisses my nose. "It's ok baby, it was an accident. Nick knows that, you should come downstairs and talk to him." He says softly. "I -I," I stutter. I sigh and nod my head. He wraps his arms around me, and I clamp onto him, my arms around his waist and my head is buried in his chest.

He leads us downstairs and I guess towards the living room. "Hey its ok, everything will be fine but you have to look up now." He whispers down to me. I hesitate but slowly move my face out of Blake's chest. I look around the room and only see Nick's face. I never let go of Blake. Blake had to pry me off of him and kissed my hand then left the room.

Nick walked up to me and reached out to touch me but I flinched away by accident. He sighs and draws me into a huge bear hug. "Aria I am not mad at you. I never was, I was just surprised. I think that is pretty cool what you did back there." He finishes with a chuckle. "Are you crazy Nick I could have killed you!" I say pulling away. "But you didnt. You have some talent kid and I couldn't be more proud of you." He says smiling. "So your not mad at me?" I ask. "Not at all shorty." He says with his charming smile that makes all the girls swoon. I smiled back and nod my head.

"I think it's time for some practicing. I am going to get Blake."I say and walk out the room in search of Blake. I followed his scent all the way to the study room, i walked in but I smelt another she wolf's scent in there too. Then I heard the conversation, so being the nosey person I am I hid behind the shelf and looked through the books to see it was Blake and Leena the pack's slut, with her fake boobs and fake butt. Just makes you want to puke.

*A/N: no offense to anyone named Leena*

"Oh come on baby, you know you want me. You don't have to hide anymore." Leena says while rubbing her hand on Blake's chest.

He snatches her hand away from him and pushes it away. "Listen Leena I don't and will never want you. Stay away from me and my mate. Next time you pull something like this there will be consequences!"Blake says in his Alpha tone.

"Yes Alpha" she bows her head slightly and runs out the room.

I walk out and clapped my hands "Good job Alpha!!" I say smiling at him.

"She deserved it." He says

"Yes she did" I say wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a sweet kiss. "Now are you ready to start training." I ask once I pull away.

"No" he says smiling and pulls me back into the kiss. He deepens it and I pull away before I get carried away. "Not now, we have training to do." I say smirking.

"Fine, let's go." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.

I just giggle at his frustrated face.

Once we reach outside we walked to the beginning of the acres of forest, we tie or clothes to our ankles and we shift into our wolves. We run for about 5 miles and then we shift back to our human form . We change into our clothes and then we hold each others hands. We reached a clearing, it's a field of grass and in the far corner there is a lake.