Chapter 29

Xavier Pov ~

I slam my fist on the table next to me. Vincent pushed it to far this time. How dare he take one of my pack members!!! I can't wait for him to die tomorrow!!

"We have to save her!! Who knows what they are doing to her right now!!" Aria yells out.

"We can't do anything. We don't even know where they are and they wouldn't hurt her if they are keeping her for ransom." I say.

"So what do we do now Alpha?!" Aria says in her True Alpha Tone.

I swear that tone freaks me out.

"We wait. There is nothing you all can do, she will be there tomorrow at the battle field. You make a plan and tomorrow you put it into action." Elder Marcus says, casually walking into the room.

"He's right. Somehow we have to get Nicole back before the war. We don't really know what Vincent terms are. So I say tomorrow we listen to what he has to say, and then we plan accordingly." Blake says in his True Alpha Tone.

"On the spot?" Aria ask.

"On the spot."Blake says in his True Alpha Tone and then looks at me.

"Even if I wanted to I can't defy you commands." I say sighing. "But your right, tomorrow we do as planned before, but with the exception of the terms of Vincent. But if it's life threatening, we find another way!" I say sternly.

"Okay." Aria says softly nodding her head.

"You all should get some sleep. It's late and you have a war to fight tomorrow." Elder Marcus states.

We all nod at say our good nights, then we make our way to our bedrooms.

I walk into my room and found Mark curled up next to Chloe sound asleep. That brought a smile to my face. Chloe and I have been trying to have pups for awhile now, but the moon goddess hasn't been generous with us. Mark on the other hand is a gift. I am very grateful that I can call him my son.

Nicole Pov~

My head is killing me!! I sniff the air and I couldn't catch a smell. I tried to talk to my wolf but she didn't answer. It actually feels like she is being trapped on the other side of my brain, that's when I started to freak out. I open my eyes slowly, my eyes trying to adjust to the light in the room. I look around and I am in what looks like a bedroom,  handcuffed to the bed. I look down and thank the moon goddess I still have my clothes on.

I rack my brain for my last memory, then they all start coming back, the 2 guys, and then 1 of then injected me with something. That serum is probably the reason I can't feel my wolf. They tried to get Aria. ARIA!! Where is she? I hope she got away!! What if they have her? Oh my god, who knew a night out could end so badly.

My head snaps to the door, a man walks in dressed in a grey suit. He looks very professional for a KIDNAPPER!!

He walks over to the bed and takes a seat. I sit up and just stare at him, and all he does is smile. Psycho!!

"Why am I here? What do you want from me?" I ask.

"You nothing. Your friend Aria, everything." He says "Let me introduce myself, My name is Vincent Davis. Aria's uncle. The reason you are here is to get to Aria. Don't worry we are not going to hurt you, just keep you until our war tomorrow."

"Are you crazy? Actually don't answer that I already know the answer." I say "Why are you so obsessed with Aria?"  I ask curiously.

"Not merely her particularly, just her power. You see I did some deep, deep research and found that if you take enough blood from her system and inject into yourself all at the same time, I can gain that power....the only down side is I won't be as strong, but I will be stronger than any normal and Alpha wolf." He says with a evil smile.

"Trust me when I say this I speak for the whole werewolf community,  we don't want you as ruler." I say through clenched teeth.

His smiles drops "You don't have a choice. I will get that power, and you will be the key to my success." He says before getting up and leaving.

Oh Aria please get me out of here!!!

Aria Pov ~

Blake and I made our way upstairs and towards our room. I walk in and turn towards the tv, which is now smashed.

"When I couldn't find you I sorta went on a rampage. The whole room was a mess but the servants cleaned it up I guess." He says walking into his closet.

I sigh and walk into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, changed clothes, brushed teeth and then walked out the bathroom.

Blake was already in bed, the comforter was pulled up to his waist and he didn't have a shirt on. I climbed in next to him and then wrapped my arms around his torso, resting my head on his chest.

"I'm really sorry about today." I whisper.

"I already forgave you,  it's okay baby girl. Right now we have to focus on tomorrow." He says softly while playing with the ends of my hair.

"Okay, let's get some sleep." I say kissing him.

I pulled away "Goodnight"

"Goodnight Little one."

——————————————————————————

The next one is the Battle!! What do you think?

Comment.Vote.

Thanks!!