Chapter 26

Ok so I just want to say something before I continue on with the chapter. I want to say this the nicest way I can, I'm not trying to be rude but if you have complaints about my story or you don't like it, you don't have to read it. I mean I would love if everyone loved my story but I know that's never going to happen.....but I do want to say a major thank you to those that do support the story. I appreciate you all!!! Thank you!

Now On To The Story———

Aria Pov ~

I was walking around the pack house, trying to remember every single aspect before the day comes when we have to move to our new pack. It's going to be sad moving, I grew up here and I have so many memories here, I'm going to miss it!....A lot! Just then I had walked into Mark. Remember the little boy I saved from those 3 pigs that people call men,  in the kitchen. He was accepted into the pack and he is very close to Xavier.

Xavier is practically a father to him.

"Hey Alpha Aria." Mark Called out to me from the sofa that was by the couch, he was reading a book.

"Hi mark.  You know you don't have to call me Alpha. I'm your friend." I say softly, taking a seat next to him.

"Right sorry. "He says softly, while looking down.

"It's okay hun. So what have you been up to lately? " I ask him.

"I have been busy training, with the young group. Xavier says I should try to make friends, but I don't know how." Mark replies.

"Sure you do.  Your talking to me right now and I'm your friend. All you have to do is be nice. That shouldn't be to hard for you, since you are so nice already." I say smiling down at him.

"Your right, thank you aria!!" Mark exclaims.

"No problem." I say giving him a hug.

"There you are! Are you ready to play a little football!!!!!" Xavier exclaims, walking towards us with Nick, Damion, Blake, and Matthew trailing behind him.

"Yes!!!" Mark screams before jumping off the sofa and running towards the guys.

"See you later." I say and raise my hand to wave goodbye.

They walk away but Blake stays back a little. He then tackles me in a hug and gives me a sloppy wet kiss on my cheek then runs away laughing.

"Eww!!" I scream out wiping his spit off with the back of my hand, I knew he heard me scream because I heard him start laughing even harder.

After that I went on a search for Nicole.  Then I remembered I could just mind link her.

"Hey Nicki where are you?" I ask.

"Somewhere with an amazing view!!!!" She squeals.

"What?  Where?  I want to see too!!!" I whine.

"Come to the backyard and you will see what I am seeing right now." She instructs.

Excitedly I made my way to the pack house and towards the backyard.  Once I got there the smell of sweat hit me immediately. On front of me was a whole bunch of guys from the pack playing football, but they all were shirtless. Meaning they were all showing off their defined chests. This is what Nicole was talking about. I spotted her under a shaded tree , ogling the other guys. So I made my way there and plopped down next to her.

She nudged me and squealed.

"I am loving this view!!!!!÷ This is one thing I am so grateful for. Werewolves are gorgeous no matter what!!!" She squeals out again.