Chapter 3

Thanks to everyone who is reading! Also a heads up let me explain some things that will happen in the story. So in this story you turn into your wolf at the age of 18 but you don't meet your mate until 21. Also if you are an Alpha or an Alpha's child you don't get your Alpha tone until you shift which is 18 because you get your Alpha tone from your wolf. That's why people were surprised when Aria used her Alpha tone becuase she's not of age yet. Ok thats it now on to the Story!!.....

Xavier Pov~

"We spotted Vincent at the mall," Nick said. I felt a growl building within me, causing Aria to look at me, her expression a mixture of surprise and fear. Through clenched teeth, I asked, "What did he do?"

"Well, something strange happened. The girls had gone to the restroom, and that's when Vincent approached us, asking about Aria. Damion and I made it clear that he did not belong on our territory. Then, Aria walked up and asked for his name. He replied and mocked her height, calling her short. You know how much she hates that. She lost her temper and confronted him, asserting her authority as the Alpha sister. She told him, 'If you don't have consent to be on our territory, you should leave.' Her words carried an undeniable authority, almost as much as yours. Vincent had no choice but to comply; he bowed his head, and our guards escorted him to the territory boundary. That's when we decided to come here," Nick explained.

"That's not possible; you only get your Alpha tone when you shift, and Aria has two more years until then," I murmured aloud.

"What? How is that possible?" I continued, puzzled.

"Is anyone going to tell me who Vincent is?" Aria asked, her hands folded across her chest, her curiosity piqued.

"Vincent is Dad's older brother, meaning he's our uncle, just one year apart in age. They used to be very close, but one day, Vincent lost his sanity. When Dad met Mom, Vincent mistakenly believed that Mom was his mate, not Dad's. Over the years, he tried to win Mom's affection, even when she was already married and had Bella and me. Of course, his efforts were in vain. However, when you were born, he deluded himself into thinking you were his child, claiming you as his own. His obsession grew to the point where he plotted to kill me when I was just six years old, knowing I would be the next Alpha. You were only a year old at the time. It was Daniel Johnson, Blake's dad, who overheard Vincent's plan and immediately informed Dad. As a result, Vincent was expelled from the pack and banished. We never heard from him again until today," Xavier explained, sitting beside Aria and holding her hand, awaiting her reaction.

Aria looked puzzled and asked, "So, is he here for me?"

Aria Pov~

"So, is he here for me?" I asked, confusion clouding my thoughts. Almost immediately, four growls resonated around the room.

"No one is going to take you away!" Matthew declared with a determined expression. "We need to tell Dad. I'll mind-link them right away," Xavier added.

I couldn't believe Vincent had plotted to kill his own nephew. This man was no family to me, not in any meaningful sense. What did he want with me? Was he even here for me? The malevolent look he gave me at the mall sent shivers down my spine, as if he knew something I didn't. What a creep!

My thoughts were abruptly interrupted when the double doors swung open, revealing my mother, father, Chloe, Bella, and Blake.

Chloe walked over to Xavier, who had resumed his seat behind his desk. Matthew occupied the chair in front of him, while my two protectors flanked me on either side. My mother, father, and Bella settled onto the love seat in the corner, while Blake stood tall by the door. All of them awaited their Alpha's words.