Chapter 20

Vincent Pov~

Damn paperwork!! I got so frustrated so I picked up the papers and threw it all over the floor. Stupid Charles he just had to have gotten caught!! Now I'm stuck with all the paperwork. I need to relax a bit, I will have my men clean this mess up later. Conner hasn't contacted me in a couple days. So I hope that he is working hard and getting as much information as I can. He is my best informant, I have faith he will do good.

The time is closing in, I hope Aria and Blake are preparing for their defeat. I will contact them soon and inform them of the date and time we will make our move. This is just all part of my plan. Nobody knows just me, I wouldn't dare tell one of these men, I don't trust them. I only trusted one person and she betrayed me.

Blake Pov~

We walked back into the movie room and the movie was already half way done. I walked over to Aria and sat next to her pulling her close to me. But she pulled away and moved further away from me on couch. What the hell? What did I do now? I just kept staring at her, but she never looked my way. I turned my head towards the big screen and watched the rest of the movie.

The movie finally finished, and we were all just lazing around talking mindlessly. "We should have a bonfire outside." Aria says. That's the only thing she said since the movie finished. Everyone looked at each other

"Sounds good. Let's do it."Xavier says.

I smile at him and the men go and help get the wood ready while the girls went to grab the marshmallows and chocolate. I grabbed Aria and pulled her aside from everyone. She was full on ignoring me now. And my wolf and I were not having it.

She gave me a "What do you want look".

"What's up with you? Why are you ignoring me?" I ask.

She looks down and sighs. "Because you left." She whispers

If I didn't have werewolf hearing, I wouldn't have heard her. I lift up her chin so she can look me in the eyes.

"I'm sorry I left little one, I really am sorry. But I had to leave Alphas orders. He needed me." I say softly.

"But I needed you too Blake. You know you are the True Alpha you didn't have to really listen to him" She murmurs.

"Aria, you know I have to listen to Xavier, I don't want to use my power on the people I care about unless need be. Plus Xavier is the Alpha of this pack." I explain to her.

"I know, it's just.... we haven't had any time with each other in so long, I just expected us to be together all day." She says sadly looking down.

Oh man, please don't cry.

"Hey I'm here now aren't I? And I will be with you for the rest of the night. Just please don't ignore me." I beg.

She made her cute thinking face and then smiles and nods.

"Okay I forgive you." She says, pecking my lips.

"Good, now let's go." I say pulling her along to the backyard. I can hear her giggling behind me.

When we walked out, the fire was already going and everyone was around the fire sitting on logs. Most of the pack was out here. The pups were running around and some were roasting marshmallows. It was night time now so all the stars were in the sky. Aria smiled down at a little girl running our way, she looked to be around the age of 3.

Aria Pov~

The cutest little girl ran up to Blake, her curly gold hair bouncing with ever step she took. She ran right into his arms. He lifted her up and smiled at her