Chapter 19

Conner Pov ~

The night of the party, my ultimate goal was to get close to Aria through Nicole. But then I got to know Nicole and I got to see her funny side, her crazy side, I really got to know her. Just something about her made me happy inside. That's why I asked her out. My date with her I took her to a diner, where we had burgers and milkshakes. Then she wanted to go to a park, so I took her and we walked around and just talked, laughed, and we personally got to know each other. I know it wasn't in my job to do this but I really like Nicole. Once she finds out who I really am she is not going to want to have anything to do with me.

That's why I am taking my ample opportunity to have Nicole even if it's for a couple weeks. I then got a chance to know Aria and even Blake. They are incredible people. They are going to be great leaders, and they are great leaders now. I don't know why Vincent wants to take down this pack so bad. He never likes to talk about his past, but I think he holds a lot of animosity towards these people. Vincent says he wants the power for himself so he can rule over everyone. But I don't want Vincent as ruler, right? I mean he will make us act and look like the living dead if he is ruler. I don't know how Vincent broke into the pack house. I didn't help him, I was too busy flirting with Nicole. Honestly I haven't talked to Vincent since I informed him that Aria is the prophecy. I think he has another plan up his sleeve that he is not telling me about.

Aria Pov~

It has been 4 days so far since the Elders have arrived and it has been hectic. Blake and I have been training our butts off. Physical and power training. The Elders have been teaching us from "The Octibutary". Today is Saturday and we get a day off, Finally. Honestly Blake and I haven't really seen or spent time with eachother other than for training. He has been busy with the Elders and training the Younger wolves, plus the Elders have been trying to prepare us for our role as Alphas over the Red Dawn pack.

I'm not so sure I'm ready for that but if it's my destiny I gotta do it. I am currently in my bed curled up next to Blake. We finally got to sleep in and rest. It's now 10:45 a.m. And I am supposed to be spending my day with Blake. I started tracing his abs with my finger, he started to stir and wake up.

"Little one don't tempt me," he grumbles with his eyes still closed.

"I'm not trying too." I say smirking. He opens his eyes and smiles then flips me over so he is on top hovering over me. "You know, we haven't done it in awhile." He says cocking his head to the side.

"We have been very busy. " I say.

"Well....we have all day now. " He says wiggling his eyebrows.

I laugh and shake my head "Not now later." I say.

He shrugs and sighs and made a sad face. I sigh and give in. I pull him down, our lips almost touching and say "Fine." Then kissed him. We made love until 12:27. We finally managed to get out of bed and shower, get dressed, and then go downstairs in the kitchen to get something to eat. Who knew sex can make you so hungry.

Good morning lovers." Nick says

"It's afternoon you big oaf." I say to him making a quick sandwich for Blake and I.

"What are you up too today?" Blake asks nick.

"Umm...nothing today is our day off. Things have been so hectic. I think I am going to just relax today." Nick says slumping further into his chair.

"It's getting colder outside." Xavier and Chloe says walking into the kitchen.

"I love when it's cold. I love to see the seasons change." I say handing Blake his sandwich, and taking a bite out of mine.