Chapter 24

Aria Pov~

It has been 2 days since the Nightfall Pack have been here. So that makes it 4 more days till the war with Vincent. Everyone is running around like headless chickens. I have been busy training with the Elders. They have taught me a lot about my powers and what and what not to do. The Octibutary has been very helpful in this whole ordeal, without it we would all be blind about what to do. Blake trains separate with the Elders because his powers are a little different than mine. He has also been busy training Mason and Masons beta Daniel. I haven't seen him in 2 whole days. When ever I have some time he is busy and whenever he has some time I'm busy. At night it's either one of us are in bed sleeping already.

I miss him so much, and I know how sappy is that? But it's the truth I do miss him. Right now I just finished training with the Elders, so I am headed upstairs for a shower. I believe Blake is still training Mason and Daniel.

I promised Chloe I would help her out after I finish training. If I didn't mention it before Chloe apologized to me, and we both talked it out so we are good now. I promised I would help her out more, and I have kept my promise so far.

I reached my room and I automatically stripped my clothes off and jumped in the shower. The cool water hitting me felt so good. I scrubbed myself, and washed my hair. Afterwards I got out the shower, dried off and walked back into the room. I made sure the door was locked before I dropped my towel and got dressed. I let my wet hair down and decided to air dry it. I added some slight makeup on and walked downstairs.

"Hello, good afternoon!" One of the little pack children called out to me.

"Hi Isabella! How are you cutie?" I say smiling down at her.

Isabella is 4 years old. She is adorable! She is tiny with golden skin and black bouncy hair. She has big brown eyes. She is so friendly and polite all the time, I think that has something to do with her parents being teachers.

"I'm good. I was just going to play dolls with my friend." She explained in her cute squeaky voice.

"Okay well enjoy. It was good talking to you." I say hugging her.

"You too." She says before hugging back and skipping away. I watch her retreat and wish I could be her age again. Instead I have so much problems.

I shake my thoughts off and head to the kitchen where I knew I would find Chloe.

She was in the back mixing soup in a pot.

"Hi Clo!!" I exclaim and walk over to her.

"Hey! Are you ready to work?" She asks while throwing some carrots into the pot.

"Yup." I say shaking my head.

"Okay well I need you to cut up the vegetables over there and to mix the batter for the cupcakes." She instructs.

"Alrighty then." I say.

I walk over to the counter with all the vegetables. I sat on the stool and got to work.

"So what's new? Well besides this whole war thing." She asks.

"Ummm....... not much. I have been so busy with everything. I haven't gotten a chance to breathe." I say.

"Yea, I know it's a lot. How is Blake handling all this?" She asks while putting the cover on the pot and then walking over to me to help me cut up the vegetables.

I sigh "Honestly...I haven't talked to him or really see him for the past 2 days. Our schedules are just so different. It's so weird because we live in the same house, same room and we don't get time." I say sadly.