Chapter 13

Aria Pov~

When we walked into the house we walked down the hallway and took a left into the living room. There stood Xavier and Matthew in wolf form growling at Conner who was also in wolf form. And by the looks of it, Xavier and Matthew were ready to attack. What did we miss?

I mind-link Xavier "Whats going on?"

"He threatened us!" Xavier growled back. My wolf growled at Xavier not likely the way he was talking to us. I looked around the room and saw Chloe, my mom and Bella, looking scared in the corner.

"Listen you 3 need to shift back so we can talk about this like people, not animals." Blake says firmly.

Matthew, Xavier and Conner growled at us obviously not liking that idea.

"Shift Back Now!!" I say in my True Alpha tone.

They automatically shift back not able to defy my command, stark naked. They grabbed some shorts that the servant brought in recently, I guess she knew what was going to happen.

"Now we are going to handle this the right way. You 3 are going to tell the truth about what happened right now." Blake says in his True Alpha tone, so they have no choice but to listen.

Xavier spoke up first "Well Matthew and I were on our way to find Conner to ask him a few questions, to find out more about him. We walked in the Living room and there he was flirting with Chloe. Obviously Chloe was using her Luna tone but it wasn't working, which I have no idea why."

Matthew continued "Xavier stepped up to Conner asking him what he thinks he was doing disrespecting his Luna and Alpha. Conner says he was being "friendly". So Xavier who was ticked off, threatened Conner telling him that if he ever does something like that again he will be punished for his actions. But the Alpha tone didn't work on him, he just started laughing at us. Then he said "What are you both going to do about?" He challenged us. So that's when we shifted and you walked in" he finishes.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself Conner?" I ask in my True Alpha Tone.

"Nope everything he says was true." He says with a smirk on his face.

"What are you?  Why didn't the Alpha voice work on you?" Blake asks in his True Alpha Tone.

"I am a werewolf. I developed the capability to do what I want. Seems unrealistic but hard work pays off. What's interesting is that I couldn't defy your commands and yet your not even an Alpha? " He says with a evil smile on his face.

My wolf did not like the way he was disrespecting us, and neither did I. I took a step closer to him.

"We are Alpha's. True Alpha's might I add and you will respect us and Xavier as your Alpha also. You may have defied other Alpha commands but you will listen to me. The next time you disrespect anybody in this pack there will be consequences. Do you understand?" I ask in my True Alpha Tone.

He bows his head and shakily says "Yes Alpha."

"Good. Now go to your room and stay there, your punishment will be given by Alpha Xavier later." Blake says in his True Alpha Tone.

Conner quickly walks away leaving the room.

"Now you boys, get to handle that kid. He will listen to you now." Blake says regularly.

"I don't think I will ever get used to my baby sister having so much authority." Xavier says hugging me.

"Yea well it is only going to get more powerful, so get prepared." I say.