Chapter 10

A picture of the The Pack House on the side! And yes it is the house/school from X-men...lol! But that what I imagined the pack house looks like.

Vincent Pov~ (Aria uncle, the guy from the mall.)

"She is the one." I pointed to the picture with Aria in it.

"Are you sure boss?" A member from my pack said.

"Yes, now I want you to spy on her. Get on her good side. I need to know everything about her, before we attack and I get what is rightfully mine." I say to Conner the pack member.

"Is she yours?" Conner asks.

"Yes!!! Now go!! I expect reports everyday." I say slamming my hands on my desk.

"Yes boss!" He says, bows and leaves.

This is going to work. It has too!! Don'tworry Aria you will be here with me soon....

Aria Pov~

It's been 2 days since we informed the pack about the prochecy, and everything has been going good so far. But something in my mind keeps telling me it isn't going to last long. Today I start my training with Blake. And yes he is my trainer, since he is the trainer for all the wolves, he has to train me too. Joy!!!! Note the sarcasm.

He said we are going to start my training lightly and then work my way up. I heard he is the hardest, meanist, toughest, when he is in Enforcer/Trainer mode. I don't expect him to show me any mercy just because he is my mate, but I'm not gonna lie I'm scared. I've never seen this side of Blake and I really don't to. "Babe are you ready?" Blake mind-link me. "Yup." I say nervously. "Ok come down to the training room. You better be here in 5 minutes. I'm waiting." He says and cuts the connection. Oh boy he started his not so nice mood already. I was sitting outside on the steps watching Nicole play with the pack pups.

"Hey Nic I have to go train with Blake. I will catch you later." I called out to her.

She turns around and blocks the sun from her eyes, trying to look at me. Then she calls out "Ok" before the kids trample her again. I get up and using my werewolf speed I got to the training room in less than a minute. I open the huge black double doors and I walk in. Blake is standing in the middle of the Massive room with his arms crossed against his chest staring at me with a expressionless face.

He checks his watch "Good your on time. Let's get started."

I just nod, not knowing what to say. He gestures me to walk over to him, so I do as he says. "You are going to start with running in human form. I want you to run 50 laps." He says with the same expressionless face.

"What? Are you serious?" I ask in disbelief. "Yes now go!" He screams. I just look at him in disbelief, but I know I cant defy him so I turn and walk over to the track and start my laps. I can't believe he makes the other wolves do this. He is crazy!! Now I know what everyone talks about. If he thinks he can treat people this way, especially me he has another thing coming for him. I understand he is the trainer but he doesn't have to be so rude and mean.

I finally finish my laps. I hunch over and grab my knees with my hands breathing heavily, how do the other wolves do this!!!! "Alright now weight lifting time!" He says and claps his hand. THERE'S MORE!

I follow him to the weight lifting section.

"Have a seat here." He pats the bench.

"We are going to start you off with 80 lbs." I says fixing it up for me.

"I need you to do 50 reps of these." He says.

I just give him a "Are you crazy!" look.

"Hurry up" he says. I start doing my reps.