Chapter 11

Wow guys let me just say........853 READS!!!! Thats amazing my story is growing and I couldn't thank you more for reading it!!! I appreciate it!! Now onto the story....

Aria Pov~

I woke up to someone shaking me..."Come Aria Wake Up!!!!"The voice that I now recognized as Nicole said.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Alpha Xavier told me to come wake you up. He says there is a new addition to the pack, and we have a meeting in 20 minutes. But of course you wouldn't know that because you weren't at breakfast."She says raising one eyebrow.

I look at the clock at it Says 11:00 p.m. Wow I slept late again..."Ughh ok I'm getting up." "I will pick out your clothes for you." Nicole says skipping over to my huge walk in closet. I smile and say "Thanks you know me so well." 

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.  When I finished I walked out with the towel wrapped around me. Nicole laid a pair of dark skinny jeans and a jumper for me in the bed. It's getting kind of cold out. It Doesn't really affect us werewolves but it's chilly. "I will be downstairs waiting for you." She chirped and ran out the room. I quickly changed and brushed my long wavy hair. I added some lip gloss.

When I finished I ran out the room and down the stairs in search of my mate. I walked into the living room and the aroma of my mate hit me immediately. I spotted him in the corner talking to Matthew. I scoped him out. He was wearing a pair of long dark jeans and a white fitted t shirt that defined his abs and muscles. His hair was tousled in that sexy way. My mate is so handsome. I can tell all the she wolves in the room are checking him out, but Blake doesn't look like he notices at all as he laughs at something Matthew said.

He must have sensed my presence because he looked up and I ran up and jumped into his arms. He wrapped his huge muscular arms around me making me feel safe. I nuzzle my face into his chest some more just to soak up his scent. His chest rumbled in laughter at my actions. "Hello my beautiful mate!" He whispers in my ears.

My stomach erupts in butterflies at the sound of my mates voice. I smile and look up. "Hi" I whisper back. He pecks my lips and then unwraps his hand from around me. I turn and look at Matthew "Hi matt." I say and we do our cool "handshake". "Wassup shorty" he says smiling down at me. I just stick my tongue out at him and walk away to where Bella was standing next to Chloe. I could faintly hear Blake telling Matthew "Really dude, you know she hates that name."

I reach Bella and Chloe with a smile. "Well someone is in a good mood." Bella points out with her cheeky smile. "So I see you and Blake made up." She says and wiggles her eyebrows at me. I smile and turn red from embarrassment. "Yea we did. Everything's good. So how are you guys?" I ask. "Good we are waiting for Xavier to start the meeting."Bella says. "Oh yea I heard there is a new addition. Do you guys know who it is?" "No clue. Being Luna I was supposed to meet the person before. But Xavier said it was a last minute thing, so I will just meet the person here." Chloe adds. "Oh ok." I say. "Hey it looks like Blake is calling you back." Bella says smiling. I turn around and I saw his begging face. So I said see you later to Chloe and Bella.

I walked over to Blake and I smiled at him. I gave Matthew "my look" and he put his hands in the air in a surrender tone. "Sorry Alpha" he says. "Your forgiven," I say with a smirk. Xavier walks in the room with a boy who looks to be around the age of 16. I turn fully around so my back is facing Blake's front, he wraps his arms around my waist and brings me close. I smile up at him before Xavier starts speaking.

"Goodmorning, today we are here to welcome our new pack member Conner Valley. He is from the Red Moon pack. His pack was attacked by rogues and he is the only survivor. We are to accept him as one of us." Xavier says in his Alpha tone. He then takes the knife and slits his arm and then Conner slits his wrist then Xavier drips some of his Blood onto Conners. Xavier cut begins to heal and so does Conners. I feel the pack like open up and 1 more addition was added. Something about this guy told me not to trust this guy. "I don't trust him."Athena says. "Yea me neither. He has a wierd vibe" I say to her.