(3)

There is no such thing as a fat girl, every girl is beautiful in there own way!!!

Lovetta

 L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-

Love: 15   Neville: 17

I never saw my reflection differently. I wasn't aware of what people thought of me when they see me in the streets, especially when I was with Neville. I never saw the side looks and the worry in my father eyes as I ate over what I could handle. My closet changed rapidly and I wasn't aware. Maybe because he always blocks the outside world when he is near. God how he grew up. I didn't know what the little butterflies were in my stomach that fluttered when he arrived. His chocolate curls was sticking in every direction. His pillow lips was parted in a half pout. The mole by his hazel eyes and the one in the corner of his lips just stayed there. My head was prompted up on my arms as I stared at him sleep. His chest rise and fell with each breath. I wanted to kiss him but I was scared he would wake up. My hands traced the outline of his chest as inconsequential as possible.

When he stirred I retrieved my hands and poked his cheek to be discreet. "Wake up."

His face crinkled the outline of the pillow on his cheek. He peeked over at me then dropped his face back on the pillow.

"Wood gorging." He mumbled. I laughed.

"wood gorging to you too."

He looked at me and laughed. "I meant good morning."

I tilt my head, my hair falling in my face. "Did you really?"

"What you mean?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. I'm hungry lets go get breakfast!" I crawled over him and he groaned. I quickly got off of him as quick as possible, scared I would squish him. 

"Your always hungry." He joked. I rolled my eyes. "Please, look who's talking."

He reached for his shirt and slipped it on. I frowned but quickly smiled when he looked at me. "Food is life. And me living is called life so lets go!"

I rushed out my room and down the stairs to the smell of pancakes. My dad looked at me and smiled. "Good morning Love bug."

"Dad!" I whined, pushing myself in the chair. The table moved a bit making a few things fall. I reached over not aware of the look on my father's face. 

"Good morning Leon." Neville said groggily. My dad laughed. "Good morning son."

Despite our ages, Our family still allows us too stay over one another houses. Though I am still home schooled, and Neville goes to a actual school, We are still close. He even sometimes let me hang with his friends.

"How much pancakes Love?"

"5."

Silence filled the room but I was too busy fixing my shirt. I looked up too see a forced smile on my father's face. I looked over at Neville too see him on his phone. I leaned in and he moved his phone.

"Aye! No peeking!"

I frowned. "Why? Have a secret girlfriend?" I said in a jokeful tone but hoped he didn't. He face grew pink and he looked away, Soon he glanced at me and flicked my forehead.

"Shoo Bug!"

I rolled my eyes and digged in to the plate of pancakes that was just placed in front of me.

"Slow down Bug." My dad whispered. I glanced at him and did as told...

****

"I am running late! I'll be around later Bug!" Neville grabbed his sweater. Before closing the front door he turned to us, "Thanks for the breakfast Leon!"