(16)

Its best not to watch, but just listen. You might find more that way.

Neville.

-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-

My eye's widen as Lovetta scooted under the blankets, the heat from her knee against mine's driving me crazy. I wasn't even stroking but now I had to unless she would know I was faking it. Shit.

My mind blanked out when I saw her move her hands under the rim of her shorts. 

Is she really doing this?

When I looked at her, I saw the girl I watched in the club. 

Nicole flew from my mind, Boundaries flew from my mind. The fact that I've seen this girl naked before from baths we shared, flew from my mind. All I was thinking of was the fact that I was about to jerk off next to Lovetta Smith my bestfriend and she was about to play with herself next to me, Neville Stanford her bestfriend.

Shit.

"L-Lovetta, maybe we don't have to-"

Her brow raised as she turned to me, her hands pulled out from under the covers and her index finger touched the bottom of her lip. Her tongue exit and flickered over the tip of her finger. My eye's widen as she smirked and shrugged. 

"If you want, I could put on River-"

I shook my head, my C0ck hard as a brick now. Holy fucking shit. That was hot. "Nah, we could watch this."

I looked behind me and then back at the screen. My hands started pumping up and down, slowly as i glanced at Lovetta in my peripheral vision. Her head was tilted to my side as her wrist twisted back and forth, her legs was prompt up, like mountains. Her lip was between her teeth.

"Fucking hell." I whispered. She is driving me crazy with that. My movements grew sloppier.

My eye's closed and I was no longer watching the TV, I was watching what was going on in my mind, that I no longer had control of.

My hips thrusted wild and fast into Her tight wet pussy. My groans heavy and my breath hitched as our eye's connected. Her nails digging deep into my bare shoulders as her hips meets mines with every thrust... My lips crashed on hers, my hips moving slower as I felt the warm ness around me. Her walls clenching and unclenching driving me insane. 

"Fuck." I whispered. I looked down at her and her legs was now wrapped tightly around me, she was riding me while being underneath me. I could feel her getting tired so I took over and pounded, fast, strong, sloppy feeling her wetness. I pounded deep into Lovetta until I c-

"What the fuck is going on in here?!"

My eye's snapped open and I ripped my hands from inside my jeans and jumped up. Lovetta Threw the blanket away from her and struggled to turn the TV off.

Lovetta stood up by me, just arm distance reach.

Behind the couch stood Her father, His eye's wide glancing between the two of us.

"D-dad, w-w-what are you d-d-d-doing home." I coughed, scratching my neck.

"You don't have the privilege to say that to me now Lovetta Rose Scarlett Smith!" Leon Roared.

"Were you both watching Porn?!" Her dad looked taller. "IN MY HOUSE!!!"

I glanced at Lovetta who was stiff like a stick. My eye's caught the smirk on her lips and I thought she was crazy for thinking this is funny. 

This is my fault, yet I couldn't speak. I felt like a teenager who got caught in the act. And that happened twice and mom has yet to forgive me about it. Especially since the girl orgasmed on her favorite couch.

"Lovetta are you seriously watching this shit?" He turned to me. "And you! You have my daughter watching it with you! Neville your better than this."

I wanted to speak. I wanted to save her. Yet I couldn't. My throat felt swollen and my tongue too heavy I couldn't speak. I'm 20 years old, yet I feel like I am about to get a very good beating on my ass.

"Imma just go." I whispered, picking up my sweater and rushing beside Mr. Smith and dodging out the house.

I looked back. Sorry Lovetta.

Lovetta.

-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-

My dad stared at me his eye's narrowed. My Clit was still tingling. I bit my lips from smiling. I just did the most craziest thing ever and got caught! I should be scared but why does this make me even more turned on?

My dad cleared his throat and I looked at him. "Hi daddy."

He cringed. "God don't call me that. You might of been calling him that."

I felt my face warm up... Did he really have to say that.

His fingers were pressed together on the bridge of his nose. "Wanna ask me if his appetite is big?"

My dad looked at me. "What?"

"His appetite. Want to ask me if it's big."

"Um no. Why would you ask me that?"

I shook my head. "No reason." I stood on my toes. "Am I in trouble?"

My dad eye's narrowed back at me and he sighed. "Just go to your room. I can't even be mad at you because your 18."

I nodded and rushed past him. I stopped on the stairs and turn to my father. "Oh and dad?"

"What?"

"You also can't be mad at me because at least I didn't have sex." His brows raised.

"Excuse me?"

I laughed. "Might want to zip up your pants dad and fix your un even buttoned shirt."

I heard my dad curse as I laughed rushing up the stairs and into my room.

***

I picked up my phone and tucked myself under the sheets. "Hello?"

"Shit Lovetta are you ok? Are you in trouble?"

I rolled my eyes. "Who is this? You have the wrong number."

I heard Neville sigh. "Lovetta stop playing games."

"I'm sorry sir, I don't know anyone here at that name. She must of gave you the wrong number because you are a jackass."

"Lovetta I am sorry. But you dad scares the shit out of me."

"So he scared your brain?"

"What?"

"Your brain is full of shit. So he scared your brain. Is that why you ran and left me hanging?"

"Ha ha very funny Lovetta. Are you ok?"

"I would be if you say your brain is full of shit."

I could picture him rolling his eyes. "My brain is full of shit."

"And I am a very big jackass."

"And I am a very big jackass. Lovetta can we talk-"

"And my dick is very small and it never pleasures any girls."

"I am not saying that."

"Say it or I won't talk to you."

"I am not saying that. And you can't last a day without talking to me."

"Watch me jackass." With that i hung up and placed my phone by my bed stand.