(20)

Babies are the light to your world.

(I just love this song!)

Neville.

-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-

My fingers curled over a piece of her brown curls. I stared absent mindly at her plump lips. Her eyes were closed her lashes curled at the end sticking up.

"I don't think your friend likes me." She mumbled. Her eyes still closed. My brows burrowed.

"Which? I have multiple." Her lips curved and I itched to kiss them suddenly. Her eyes fluttered open and her brown orbs stared up at me.

"Ha ha very funny." Her lips pursed. "The girl. Lovetta her name is?"

I felt my eyes widen slightly. "Shit!" I cursed. "You talked to her? Where was she?"

Nicole sat up and watched me. "She did tell me she hasn't talked to you in a few days. Something gone between you too?"

I stared at Nicole but not literally. I wasn't even watching her, just facing her as my mind wandered.

"Y-yeah I mean no." I groaned. "Nothing to worry about."

"Neville if there's something between-"

I cupped her cheeks. "Nothing is going on. She slept over after helping me with my work and then I woke up to her gone."

I left out the part of dried shit on my bed. Or whatever the hell that shit was.

"I believe you." She smiled leaning in. I pressed my lips gently against her, but I wasn't feeling it. 

"Why were you with her?"

Nicole shrugged. "I just saw her, went to say hi, and she just walked away."

"What did she say?" I asked curiously. Nicole watched me but shrugged.

"Something about I shouldn't ask her anything."

"What were you asking her?"

She scoffed. "Neville, I feel like I am suspected of crime. Last time I check you don't have a badge and I don't have any criminal past." Her brows raised. "Or do I?"

Lovetta.

-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-LL-L

"I'm sorry babysitting?!" I yelled through the phone. Few people glanced at me and I looked away apologetically. I was in the train station thank full the service.

"I'm sorry but I really need you to watch him for me Love!"

I rolled my eyes and chewed on my lip. Mickey and I decided we would never talk about the little, 'Incident' That happened between us.  Neither of us were thinking clearly and I couldn't be more happier to agree with him. So it was normal between us. 

Not for long.

"I swear to god I will fucking chop off your dick and feed it to your ass hole!" I hissed.

A few kids behind me gasped. I looked at a crew of high schoolers. I smiled sheeply and waved turning back waiting for the train

Mickey laughed and I groaned. "I'll pay you."

My eye's lit up. "I'm listening."

She chuckled. "Ok so he is my nephew. My brother has a important interview and the babysitter canceled last minute. His only option was me-"