(6)

I should take a chill pill....Oh wait I ain't gonna because it's my 18th birthday!!!

(What should Lovetta look like?)

Lovetta.

-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-

I rolled my eye's. Why in the world is he crying? I couldn't help but shake my head and laugh. 

"Dad why the hell are you crying?" 

He looked at me and frowned. "Language!" I rolled my eyes but bit back the giggle in my throat.

"Your leaving me!" He blew his nose in a rag he been holding since I started packing.

"And I've been with you since 1st grade." I sighed when he cried more. I looked over at Natalie and Princess Natasha and Prince Noah. They both shared Mr. Stanford blonde curls but Natalie's Brown eye's. Natty was sucking her thumb staring at me adorably. Noah was racing his red car in the air his lips pursed as he whispered, 'Vroom Vroom!'

"Help me." I mouthed. But Natalie shrugged and looked away, Her nose scrunched up too. Is she crying too?

These emotional adults.

"Dad didn't I ask you few years back if you would cry when I leave?" I asked with a amuse smirk on my face. My arms were crossed with my luggage already in the trunk.

"Y-yes." He sniffed.

"And what did you say?"

He frowned. "I was just lying!"

"Dad..."

"I said i can't wait..."

"Exactly." I shook my head. "And now I can't wait to go to college." Lie.

"B-but."

"I'll be back in a few months. I promise to call you guys as soon as I settle in." I pulled out my phone to check the time. "Plus, Neville is there waiting for me."

I decided to go to NYC University because they had a great Author's Program there. It was just a bonus point that Neville would be there. I haven't seen him in a few months and I really do miss him! He grown up I know that, 20 years old to be specific. Dad wanted me to be homed schooled for college as well but I had enough of seeing his face. No offense. I want to explore and be free, and Neville talks about NYC encouraged me even more. And maybe I just wanted to be close to my long time crush...

"I have to go, I have a long drive ahead of me dad."

I kissed his cheek and pulled him in a long hug. When he finally let me go, I walked over to Noah And natty. "Bye cuties." Noah frowned. "I'm not cute I'm s-" He got one slap behind his neck. "Ow."

I laughed. He has been hanging around Neville and Mr. Stanford for too long. "Bye Bye Wovey!"

I pinched Natty's Nose. "Bye Bye Princess Nat nat."

She giggled and sticked her Thumb back in her pink little lips. "Aw Natalie don't cry. Don't be like this sucker over here." I flipped a thumb towards my crying dad. He rolled his eyes and wiped his nose. Big baby.

"I'm not crying. It's just allergies."

I cocked my brow. "In October?"

She pouted and pulled me in a hug. "Don't sass me young lady." I laughed and hugged her back. "I'll miss you Love Bug." I closed my eye's. It was what my mother always called me and now everyone picked it up. I smiled. "I'll miss you too."