(29)

Patience is key                    (Not best picture of the two but Neville and Lovetta above.)

My eyes snapped open and I groaned. My bed was now uncomfortable, comparing to the one I had back in L.A. 

I guess I gotten too spoiled. 

I glanced at the digital clock besides me and wondered why the hell I woken up in the middle of the night at 3 in the morning.

The sound I heard answered my question.

I looked up at my window in confusion and sighed. I opened the blinds and looked down to see nothing out of place.

When I was just about to turn back in my bed, I jumped when I saw something pang against the window and drop down.

I looked down shocked and surprised to see Neville with a hood on throwing pebbles at my window.

I opened it, ignoring the cold chill air late at night in California.

I sticked my head out the window and looked at Neville.

"What are you doing?" I hissed. 

His face erupted in a smile. "Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair!"

I bit back a smile and shook my head. "Seriously Neville, It's 3 in the fudging morning."

"I couldn't sleep." He said. He looked behind him to see if anyone was there before turning back to me.

"Open the door for me please?"

I sighed and closed my window shut, quietly going down the stairs and opening the door. I looked at the Couch too see if Snow-Letta woken up, before opening the front door.

Neville was there, hands in Hoodie pocket, a bit of his hair sticking out.

"Hurry up inside."

I opened the door father and he stepped in. The floor creaked and I flinched. Neville looked at me and mouthed, 'Sorry' Before rushing up the stairs into my room.

I followed him and closed the door, locking it. We were breathing heavy and A smirk plastered on both of our faces.

"I feel like a little kid again." He whispered, the moon reflection on him.

"Yeah..." 

There was awkward silence between us. His eyes stayed locked on mines. I was shifting uncomfortably on my feet.

Something snapped and I gasped when my lips were covered with his. He cupped my face kissing me so rough and hard, pushing me to the wall.

I fumbled to push him away, but he kept my hands locked on his chest. His tongue pushed his way into my mouth and I fought back wanting sudden control. My hands moved from his chest and gripped his hair, My legs half way around his torso. He got the hint and picked me up, now him having to tilt up his head.

We pulled apart for breath after what felt like hours of kissing, our foreheads rested on one another.

"I can't stop thinking about you." He whispered, his voice hoarse. "I don't want to let you go. Fuck Lovetta, All I could think about these past 7 years was your lips, your eyes, Your hair. Fucking hell all I could think about was you. I missed you and love you still. Fuck."

Everything he said was what I wanted him to say for years now, and now that he finally said it, I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

"I-I love you too Neville." I whispered back. I did. But I paused. "What about your girlfriend?"