(15)

Sweet heart, Dirty mind, Great sense of humor. Three things a girl wants.

Lovetta.

-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-

I felt my eye's bulge out of its sockets as I searched for any hint of jokes, lies, or anything in that sort of category in Neville's Face, when I saw none, I laughed.

"Your kidding right? That again? Last time it ended with me falling asleep, and you waking up thinking your balls is gone because it was numb."

I remember that night clearly. I was a fresh teenager hitting puberty while Neville was halfway through Freshman year. I didn't develop feelings for him yet so when he Slept over my house and pulled out his phone showing me a video his friend sent him, I was beyond disgusted. But because I wanted to not be that type of person, I agreed. 

"Aw, come on!" He frowned. "I'm 20 now and your 18. Plus your not a-" He looked around and whispered, "Virgin, anymore so why not? Its not like we aren't ever gonna watch it." He shrugged leaning back. "Don't be a wuss."

I rolled my eyes and frowned. Is he seriously considering this?

"What's the rules." I leaned against the arm of the couch, my legs tucked under my thighs and my comforter all the way over me now. Neville looked at me and smirked. He cleared his throat and shook out his hands. Weirdo.

"Who ever moans or in my case groan first has to take off a piece of clothing. You have to be honest, and say if your getting turned on, if you are then you have to play with yourself, of course the other person wouldn't see, but know your doing it-"

He said it so easily as if we've done this before. Does he not know this is seriously affecting me?

"Since we now know females and males can cum," He coughed. "Who ever cums first has to do whatever the other person says for the whole entire night and the rest of tomorrow"

I shook my head and already felt myself getting turned on by just imagining him stroking next to me. I shuddered.

"O-ok. But If I get uncomfortable with this were ending it! Deal?"

He smiled. "Deal."

***

It's plain weird watching porn with someone next to you. When your alone, no one can judge, but with someone next to me, I feel like i'm watching this with my dad, which is extremely weird and disgusting. 

Neville just had to choose this one. He just had to.

Since the TV was flat and huge, you can see every thing as if your face was literally close to it. My nose scrunched up in disgust as I watched as the guy's Dick enters the Girls Pussy. The way it was all looking makes me regret having sex, but also grateful it lasted a short period of time and my pussy wasn't that stretched out. 

Ew.

I peeked over at Neville who was watching the screen with such focus I was almost afraid he was actually enjoying this.

So why can't I?

I took a deep breath and erased all the thoughts from my head and looked at the porn finding some Pro's about it. 

Ok, so the guy knows how to work his hips...

Oh wow! She really knows how to use her mouth...

I felt something touch my stomach trailing down and once I realized It was my hands, I pulled it away, hoping Neville didn't-

"Saw that, Take off a piece of clothing."

I glared at him. "You said if I moan!"

"And you did."

"Did not!"

"Did two Love, I heard you!"

"You must of heard yourself because I don't moan!"

"So you didn't moan when the guy enter his dick in you?"

I scrunched up my nose at the memory. "Think about that question clearly. A girl who hasn't once had sex would Moan as soon as he enters me? Your extremely stupid if you think so."

His ears twitched as he rolled his eye's and turned back to the screen.

Thought so.

"Just take it off Lovetta." He groaned. I smirked.

"You groaned."

He looked at me. "What?"

"The rules of the game was, 'If one moans or in my case groans, you have to take off a piece of clothing."

He rolled his eyes as i giggled. What i didn't expect was him to actually do it. And it just happened to be his shirt. My eye's widen as i trailed over his Sculpted Chest and lower down to his 4 pack Abs. I didn't dare allow my eye's to wander even further than it already has. His tattoos on his chest was visible and it was making me hot. 

"Like what you see?" He winked. I coughed and turned back to the screen. "Seen better."

I didn't look to see his expression as he clicked onto a next video. This one was a threesome.

Half way through the video, as soon as it got to the part where the girl was sitting on the guys lap, his dick in her pussy and the other guy spreading her ass cheeks, entering her Ass hole doing Anal-sex, Neville paused it and turned to me.

"I'm getting turned on."

My brow raised. To be honest, i haven't felt much. I mean yeah i got horny but i wasn't that into it to the point i actually got turned on. Guess this one did.

"So what do you have to do?" I asked, slipping by letting my eyes glance at his lap then quickly back to his eyes. 

"Pass me that blanket."

I looked down at my blanket and frowned. "No way am i letting your dick touch this! Use your goddamn shirt!"

His nose wiggled. "Hell no, Just give me the fucking fabric Love. I'll buy you a new one!"

I huffed and threw the blanket to him, turning around, my back facing him. I heard his belt being unbuckled and his zipper going off. I gulped scooting forward into the arm of the chair as the video was now un paused. My hands was on my face holding it up as i watched the video and try not to think of Neville next to me stroking. 

His Dick is out, next to me, a girl, a girl who has been in love with him for 5 years and has been wanting to have him touch me for 3. He is out of his fucking mind if he thinks i am going to let him have all the fun. I'm 18, i need to toughen up. Make him see that i am not a little kid. So i did the most un expected thing and faced him. His eyes shot to me in confusement, his hands pausing his stroking. I looked at his shirt and then my blanket and smirked.

"Scoot over." His eye's widen. "I want the blanket too."