(12)

Check out my new story... Coming soon!

If you want to be different from others, just be yourself. No one can compete with that!

Neville.

-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-

I leaned my head back on the rough sharp brick walled covered in graffiti and all other unknown shit. I breathed in the poison and exhaled letting it consume my veins and soul. Fuck that is good.

Diego grabbed the cigarette out my fingers and did his turn of pleasure. He chuckled at a thought.

"Remember back in freshman year." He pressed the tip of the cigarette back to his lips, "When that girl stumbled in the hall tripping straight into the fountain. And shit it was frozen then so that must of hurt!"

We laughed at the memory. Indeed a girl did fell in, of course Diego, Cameron and I all had a taste of her...

"Damn, I would stop fucking for a week just to go back to that chick." Cameron sighed, taking a swing of his beer. We stared at him in bewilderment and all 3 of us burst into laughter.

"You guys are mad to think that I would stop myself from getting pussy for a Week! Just for one."

We shook our heads and I laughed. "Damn, time flies by."

The boys nodded in agreement. Siren's were heard from a distance, Car's parked on the side, buildings with lights on in front of us. People crowded the sidewalk waiting to enter the big time club for the night, "40/40" I had my share of time in there, not much fun except woman giggling and drinking. 

My mind wandered back to Nicole. I got her number and we agreed to meet up later on this week. She was really interested and I hate to admit it, but I might stop fucking for her.

"Yo Nel, what ever happened to that chick?" 

I looked at Cameron. "What chick? There's plenty, be specific." I joked. Diego laughed and took another swig from Cameron's bottle.

"Brown eye's, brown hair. Chubby girl from childhood. What's her name?" He flicked his fingers, then snapped it as he got the name, "Holy shit yeah! Lovetta!"

My eye's narrowed at her name coming from his lips. "Why you wanna know." I snapped, suddenly feeling protective.

Cameron raised his hands in surrender and took a step back, "Yo, chill. I was just asking."

Cameron and I been friends since freshman year in high school. When we hung out, he met Lovetta. Cameron and I go way back now, so why was I getting snappy at him just from her name?

I calmed down nodding. "She good. Turned 18 few months back. You haven't seen her in NYC?"

Cameron shook his head, his eye's trailing after a red head that walked by. "Nah, She got in?"

I nodded taking a last smoke before dropping the cigarette on the concrete floor, crushing it with the toe of my shoes.

"Yep."

"Shit, for real? Cool, maybe we can meet up, recall memories. How is she physically?"

His eye's caught mines and we shared at a secret. Diego was long distracted talking to a Brunette, so we wasn't worried about him and his snarly remarks.

My mind recalled how Lovetta looked now. A small smirk tugged on my lips no matter how hard I tried to bite it down, My mind was lost to the point I didn't even know what I was thinking.