(26)

A promise can be easily broken

Neville.

-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-NN-N-N--N-N-N-N-N-N--N--N-N-N-N-N-N-N--NN-

I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I groaned. Last night was... 

I looked at the side of my bed and saw a girl. Naked. I rolled my eyes and tapped her.

She stirred but turned around for me too see her back. I shook her again and she groaned.

"What?" She mumbled. She looked at me and her green eyes fluttered open. Sucks. She is a real beauty. But she isn't-

"Get up. Get your stuff and get out."

She rolled her eyes and got up. Her ass jiggled as she bent down and picked up her clothes. I followed her to make sure she didn't steal shit.

"You sure you don't want another round?" She asked seductively. 

I gave her a blank stare and she rolled her eyes and slammed my door after her. I sighed.

I looked around my room and remembered the first time she was here.

~

"I was going to sleep here but now I don't wanna...Look at this place." She scrunched up her tiny little nose "I wouldn't be surprised to see a roach dancing on your god damn toothbrush."

She turned her head and I followed. There was a fly around the open honey. Shit.

I smiled and looked at her. She was too busy staring at the fly. I took this perfect opportunity.

"Neville!" she squealed. 

I pulled her on top of me, her hands on my chest and my legs on hers. I placed my Arms around her. Our eyes were locked and no one was moving. I stared into those chocolate brown eyes and felt something.

My eyes caught her eyes glancing down at my lips and i did the same. It was pink and soft looking. I was just inches away. I could kiss her right now but-

I shook my head. Don't do this Neville.

"Your sleeping here. I'll clean up."

~

I ran my hands through my hair. I fucked up. I really fucked up.

Not only did i push her away and kissed her, but i broke up with Nicole. Well she broke up with me. I couldn't answer one simple question.

'Do you love me or Lovetta?' I sighed. I couldn't think straight. All i could think of is the fact i moaned my best friend's name while my girlfriend was giving me head. What the fuck is wrong with me? But i knew. I was in love with Lovetta... 

I shook my head. 'I don't know Nicole.'

She nodded and wiped her eyes. 'Neville you know i can't-'

She broke up with me and i left her house. it's been 3 days and i've been drowning my sorrows in liquor.

My phone vibrated and i walked over to it. I picked it up and saw a picture of me And Lovetta.

She was on my back and had ice cream all over her face. She was laughing so hard while i looked up at her. Mom took the picture. I stared at her cute little face and my heart skipped a beat.

I looked at the words and cursed. It's her birthday today?! Shit shit shit!!!!

I quickly cleaned my room and jumped in the shower. I washed my hair and jumped out, brushing my teeth. I threw on my Black jeans, slipped on my Timerlands and Grabbed my sweater.