(19)

Time flies by fast when you need it.

Lovetta.

L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L

Ignoring someone is better than confronting them. The only difference is I will never in a million years confront Neville. Its been 3 days since that night. I left before he could wake up, not giving him any note nor text. He called me twice and messaged me 4 times, but I've ignored them all, leaving the text on delivered.

"When writing, you want to express words that comes from the heart. What is exactly a Author? Anyone?"

I raised my hand and My Professor eyes shot to me. He smiled. "Yes Ms. Smith?"

"An author is the creator or originator of any written work such as a book or play, and is thus also a writer. "

"good. Very descriptive." He turned back to the board and continued his Lesson. My pencil moved fluently across my Lined Paper in my notebook as I took sharp notes. Once the bell rang, I packed my items up and stuffed them in my bag.

"I want your homework for tonight is write a summary of your favorite Author. I will email your grades by the end of this night."

I exit the room and walked to the bench sitting down. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my Emails.

I sighed when I still didn't see any response from the New York Times. 

My legs started shaking as the chilly breeze blew by me. My eyes wandered over Students walking back and forth, laughing, face in phone, or mind somewhere else as there eyes drifted around. My eye's caught a familiar girl and my face frowned. 

Nicole.

She was looking around then glancing back at her phone. She looked up and her eyes caught mines. Her brows burrowed a bit before it widen slightly heading over to my direction.

When there's Nicole, there's Neville. And both of those people I do not want to see at the moment. Especially not her. 

She Smiled the wind blowing her little puff ball and her red dress. Who wears a dress in fall? A summer dress?

But I hated to admit she looked beautiful. Even a few guys eyes glanced her way. My frown deepened and my hatred towards her grew. Yet deep inside I felt guilty. I knew about her and Neville and yet I had sleeping sex with him. I felt like a slut.

"Hi!" She chirped cheerfully. "Your Neville's Friend right?"

I nodded. "Lovetta." I responded dryly. She nodded. "Nicole."

"I know." 

Her smile dropped as she cleared her throat. "So um..."

"I don't know where he is, nor do I know what classes he have. I haven't talked nor see him in 3 days. If you can't find him its highly possible he will be in Computer Tech. Across the Street, on the left. Purple double door, number 367."

I turned back to my phone still feeling her standing there. "I um actually came to see you."

I looked up at her in surprise. "Why?"

She bit her lips and shifted on her feet uncomfortably. "I-I wanted to d-d- do something for him. T-to thank him."

Ah. Typical go to the bestfriend for the help. Yay me.

"I'm sorry but I am about to meet someone." I lied.

I stood up and gathered my stuff. She stayed in front of me, 3 inches taller than me.