(14)

Bestfriends will always be the last one standing. Especially when everyone left you.

Lovetta

-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-

After explaining to my dad that in the 21st century, kissing someone does not mean I lost my virginity. Though he should know that. But of course I had to lie. I know Neville was itching to just scream, 'She lost her virginity to a guy who lasted 30 seconds!' But he didn't, thank god!

Now I was sitting on the stairs outside the house with Natty in my lap. She played with the collar of my shirt, sucking her thumb. I curled my gingers around her golden blonde hair and pressed my nose against her's nuzzling it.

"wuvvy?"

"Hmm?"

"I want boobs."

I looked at her and bit my lips from laughing. What does this 3 year old know about boobs.

"No sweetie, you don't."

Her cute little brows burrowed. "Why not? It's squishy."

I laughed. "Oh god." I shrugged. "Because once you have it, then all you gonna want to do is go home and rip the bra off."

"So why can't you do that now?"

I nuzzled my nose against hers. "Because, it's not appropriate."

"What's Wrapporiate?"

I chuckled. "A word you will use soon enough."

"Oh." And with that, she rested her head on my chest as I rocked her to sleep. This little girl...

_ _ _ 

Nicoletta, Snow-Letta and Marieletta all left to go home with there mom. I had a good time getting to know everyone again and catch them up on the last few months. 

"So? How is college truly? Boys?"

I glanced at Natalie, handing her a dirty dish so she can wash it and rinse it. "Don't worry Love, it's just me. I am not like these overprotective boys."

I giggled and shrugged. "There is one." I whispered.

"Oh really?" She laughed. "Who got my Love bug in a Love cycle?"

I shook my head laughing. "You know him." 

She stared at me, her eye's going back and forth through mines. She soapy hand flew to her mouth as she gasped. "Neville?!" She made a face spitting out the soap that got in her mouth.

I felt my cheeks warm and I slowly nodded. "How long?"

"Since I was 13."

"Oh god sweetie 5 years?!" I nodded. "Does he know? Are you guys a secret thing?"

She nudged my shoulders and her brows rose and fell as she smirked. I smiled but then it fell as I remembered Nicole.

"N-no. He doesn't know." My eye's shot up. "Please don't tell Neville!"

"Tell me what?"

I jumped and so did Natalie. She flew her soaked hand to her chest making a print.

"Child you almost  gave me a heart attack!" Neville left brow lifted as he stared at him mother in amusement. "Please, your stronger than a rock." He mumbled. He passed me the dishes in his hands , then leaned on the fridge.

"Don't tell me what?" His eye's flickered between Natalie and I. I gulped as Natalie looked at me in the corner of her eyes.

"Nothing."

"I'm Hungry."

Natalie looked at me as if I gone mad and so did Neville. "You just ate a whole fucking mean Love."

"language!"

I shrugged. "I'm um... Just kidding." I glanced at my feet , biting my lip. I heard a groan and I looked up too see Neville rubbing his head.

"Sweetie you alright?"

"Y-yeah, just need some air."

My eye's followed him as he disappeared behind the door. Last time he said that he found Nicole. Who is he going to find this time?

I finished help Natalie with the dishes and soon the house was empty. Dad drove the girls home and I had a feeling he might not be home anytime soon. So I took a shower and slipped into my off shoulder knitted grey sweater and matching Shorts. I slipped on my furry socks and Pinned my hair in a messy bun. I walked down the stairs, Blanket draped around my shoulders, trailing on the ground behind me. I plopped myself on the couch and folded my legs beneath my thighs.

I picked up the remote clicking through Netflix searching for a movie.

As soon as I was about to pick one the door bell rang. I pouted and walked to the door.

"Dad your home already-"

I looked up to see Neville. He was leaning against the door frame his blue tips falling in his forehead. His eye's dark and his lips between his teeth.

Before I knew it he grabbed my shoulders and our lips crashed. I moaned into the kiss breathing heavily, His arms went under my thigh and scooped me up so my legs could wrap around his torso. He used his feet to kick the door close and headed towards the couch. He dropped me on the couch pillows and hovered over me, careful not to drop his weight on me. His lips trailed my neck as-

"Lovetta!"

I jumped. Neville fingers were in my face and he was standing there with a smirk on his face.

I frowned deeply. 

"Why you frowning? Not happy to see me?"

I shook my head not removing the frown off my face. I let him in without even asking what he is doing here and slammed the door shut. Neville flinched. "What the hell is up your ass? Want me to check?"

I rolled my eyes but bit the inside of my cheeks. Yes please.

"No thank you. I don't know where you lips been." Neville laughed his head falling back. I sat on the couch clenching my thighs to stop the strong tingling. I threw the comforter over my lap and Neville jumped into the seat next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"What 'cha watching?" He said dragging the, 'Cha'

"I don't know anymore. You choose." He didn't hesitate to grab the remote. He exit out of Netflix and headed to YouTube. I looked at him with a, 'Are you serious' look.

"Really Neville? YouTube?"

He smirked and looked at me then back at the screen. All lights were off in the house and the only lights was coming from the TV. Our knee's were touching and now I noticed half the blanket was off my legs and somehow made its way to Neville's lap. Sneaky little ass.

"Let's do a challenge."

I rolled my eyes at his kiddish ways. "Ok Mr. Challenger., What type of Challenge?" I said using a Man's tone.

Neville turned to me and his eye's twinkled with mischief. His smile was wide and his face was leaning closer as his lips parted.

"The Porn Challenge."