(21)

I used to be able to text you all the time! Now I can't even say hi without burning into tears.

Lovetta.

-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L--L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L--LL--L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L--L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L

After finding the blue eyed baby under my bed, Mickey left dropping everything I possible needed. 

I sat on the edge of my bed and the little boy sat next to me. We both stared at each other without saying anything.

He had these huge blue eyes. His brown hair was messy sticking everywhere. His cheeks were chubby, squeezable and he had pouty pink lips. His thumb was in his mouth and he was sucking like his life depended on it.

"What's your name?" I asked sweetly. The little  boy took his thumb out his mouth, "Enel." He whispered. I smiled.

"Lovetta." 

His eyes twinkled and he scooted closer to me. "Are you uncle worldfriend?"

I shook my head smiling at his cute ness. "No, i'm his close friend."

"Do you have a berlfriend?"

I bit my lips from laughing. "No Sweetface."

He pouted. "My name is not sweetface."

"I know." I tapped his nose. "But I will call you that."

His thumb was now out his mouth. " So I can call you Wuv wuv?"

My lips twitched in amusement. "Yes you can call me Wuv wuv."

He clapped and stood on my bed. His face was now reaching my shoulders. "Can I be you berlfriend?"

Aw.

 I nodded. "Yes you can." I picked him up and he hugged my tightly. I think I might enjoy this whole day.

***

"What flavor do you want sweetface?"

Enel pointed to the chocolate and squirmed in my arms. "That won."

I nodded and nuzzled my nose in his cheek. "One chocolate ice cream and one chocolate chip mint ice cream please."

The Girl nodded before smiling in awe at Enel who was kissing my cheek.

I lifted him in the air and he flew before I caught him back. He giggled and shouted again.

I did it repeatedly ignoring the aching pain in my arms.

"Yours?"

I jumped at the voice and turned. 

"Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you."

I shook my head and laughed. "No, Your fine." I held Enel closer in my arms. "I wish, but he is my friends. I am babysitting for him."

The Guy had light grey eyes. His jaw covered in a bit of stuble. His black hair was swept in a Quiff hairstyle just like Neville's. Wait why am I comparing the two? I shook my head.

I looked back at the guy. He had tattooed covered fingers and I could see a bit on his shoulders. He had this aura that was dominant and confident. He had a smirk on his lips and my eyes widen when I realized I was staring.

"Take a picture sweetheart. It last a lot longer."

I gulped. Nice job Lovetta,

"Ma'am Your orders."

I turned grateful and took the ice cream. I passed Enel his and I took mines licking the liquid that was dripping at the side.

"Wuv wuv! I want to try wours."

"Here baby."

Enel took a big lick and ended up with ice cream on his shirt, nose, chin and a bit over his left brow. I laughed but it stopped when I felt a very sharp cold feeling on my chest.

I looked down to see Enel chocolate ice cream smashed against my chest. I cursed and rested Enel down stepping aside.

"I'm sorry Wuv wuv!" Enel cried. I looked up to see his eyes wide and his lips quivering.

"No baby it's ok." I grabbed handfuls of napkins and cleaned up my shirt. I clean his face and gave him my ice cream. I got the ice cream off but it stayed staining my white shirt.

"Wuv wuv?"

I looked down at Enel. "Yes?"

"Come down." I did and he pressed the ice cream closer to me. "We'll share it ok?"

My eyes stinged as I recalled this memory. 

Neville gave me his ice cream after two of mines fell and I shared it with him. I wiped my eyes and laughed. "Ok Enel."

*

"Hey! Hey Miss!"

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. The same Grey eyed guy was running down the street with a cup in his hands. When he stepped closer I saw that he got a shake.

"Yes?" I asked amused. Enel was busy licking the ice cream gripping on my fingers.

"Nice shirt." He winked. I rolled my eyes. "Nothing about me?"

I stared at him confused. Why is he talking to me? I looked down at his silver ring.

"Nice ring. Married?"

He frowned at the ring. "No." He responded coldly and I knew I hit a hard subject.

"Oh um, So is there anything you want?"

He looked up and his eyes stared at me. "Never mind. Have a nice day." He walked away leaving me confused and speechless, my eyes following him as he turned the corner.

Ok That was really awkward. I shrugged my shoulders and headed back to my dorm.

I let my hair fall over my shoulders as I slipped on my duck covered shorts and my tang top. I didn't feel like wearing a Bra tonight so I didn't. Mickey won't be back and It's just Enel.

I headed to my bed and Put Enel in my lap as he watched Peppa Pig on my phone. My chin was in his hair and he smelt like soap and fresh baby. I stared at his brown bag at the side of my bed.

I wonder how It feels to have kids. Is it this easy? Are they this easy?

A smile crept on my face and I snuggled Enel closer to me. He continued watching The screen and I found myself indulged into the childish TV show.

Why is it that Older kids find Baby shows way more interesting than there shows?

I shook my head when I felt my eyes dozing off. I opened my eyes too see Enel leaning on my Chest his tiny chest raising up and down. My phone was on the bed slipping out his hands and I knew he was asleep.

I was about to tuck him in when someone knocked on the front door. I tried putting Enel aside but he griped onto my straps of my shirt and I sighed bringing him with me.

I opened the door while pressing my nose against Enel neck. He just smelt so amazing.

"Nice kid." 

My eyes widen at Neville as he stood in the door way. "Never knew you was a mom."