(13)

Leaves are falling, Autumn is calling.

Lovetta

Autumn was here and I was over ecstatic. I hate Summer, and Spring is just a season that loves to see people sneeze and struggle to scratch the inside of there ears, making pig  noses as they walk down the street's honking and honking just to scratch there ears. Winter is beautiful with its fluffy white snow and crystal covered branches. And Autumn... Autumn is just dream land for me. It brought joy to me and no one can never take it away. Plus, Mom's birthday is coming and I know I want to surprise my dad. 

I bit into my pumpkin spice slice of pie and my eye's rolled back as I let a small moan slip my mouth. 

I opened my eye's and choked, laughing at Neville's Face. "You seriously need to stop doing that!"

I snorted and shook my head. "I can't, its just really funny how you always get bothered by it, please I heard you moan hundreds of times."

His eye's widen. "W-what?"

I gulped. "You don't remember?" I giggled. He shook his head, leaning in. 

"As if I would tell you." He groaned and leaned back in the airplane chair.

"Lovetta." He groaned, he rested his head on my shoulders and I stiffened. He nuzzled deeper, his arms going through my arms. I glanced down at him. His brown hair that was now dyed on 3 strands of his hair fell in front of his forehead. His eye's closed and lips parted as his chest risen and fell. He smelled like cinnamon and nutmeg and his breath fanned on my arms. 

I leaned back in my seat and closed my eye's. It's good to enjoy the moments I get with him...

His phone rang and he jolted up sitting up slipping his phone from his back pocket.

"Hello?" His brows burrowed but it rose and smile spread across his face. "Oh Nicole! Happy thanksgiving to you too!"

Like I said, It's good to enjoy the moments I get with him...

***
"Oh god!" My dad's wide eye's and mouth opened as he stared at me. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Surprise daddy!" I laughed as he sniffed smelling like roast chicken as he hugged me. I inhaled and relaxed. I missed the way he always managed to smell like vanilla and lavender, my mother's favorite flower. He is my dad in the blood but my Mom in the scent. I was starting to forget how he smelt.

"Love bug, you came!"

I pulled back and nodded. "Of course, I couldn't leave you alone on Thanksgiving."

He sighed, "I wasn't alone." I raised my brow and laughed. "Oh of course now, You had the Stanford's."

He stretched out a smile and shook his head. "Um, no love bug." His eye's grew smaller as he scratched his neck. I watched him in puzzlement.

"Honey? Who's at the door."

In the kitchen stepped out someone with chin length black curls, Heart shaped face, Big brown eye's and Pink lips. She was pretty, but what shocked me was the round bump on her stomach.

I looked at my dad in bewilderment. He stared at me worried, his fingers trembling.

I love my mother. No one could replace her of course, but I do remember seeing my father all alone, just me in the house. He needed someone to keep him company as I was getting older and wanted a different life than staying in the house with him all day. So I wasn't mad, in fact I was just surprised he managed to get on with his love life.

I smiled and stretched out my hands. "Hi, I'm This old man's daughter. Nice to meet you."

***

Laughter filled the lit Dining room. The long wooden table was covered in golden brown cloth, dishes of food placed around the table. A roasted turkey was placed in the middle of every side dish. Every seat was taken filled with a smiling person. Natty and Noah grew bigger, But still a cute little baby in my eye's. Mr. And Mrs. Stanford was really happy too see Neville because all they could do was talk about him and ask questions. Dad eye's twinkled as he watched His companion Loretta. It was funny how we have similar names but what really set me into a fit of laughter was that One of her triplets name was, Nicoletta.

Loretta had 3 girls. Nicoletta -Caramel skin, Brown eye's Afro textured brown hair that reached her shoulder's and a bright smile- , Marietta,- Chocolate skin, Afro textured hair black as midnight, huge brown eye's almost black, Pink lips, And dimpled cheeks,- And Snow. She was extremely unique in her own way. Her skin was dark as The night sky. Her eye's a very strange color of dark shades. One minute it was dark blue, next it would be brown. Her hair was soft and puffy, thick as she loved leaving it out and wild. 'Natural Curls' As she would call it. Her lips were almost like mines. She gotten her name, Snow-Letta, For loving the Snow. It took Loretta a very long while to make her name up.

I grew found of them as they were the same age of me. Snow-Letta Said her middle Name was Lauren And her last name Neal. She had 4 names, and that is what made her different from her sisters. I liked how independent she was and I grew more admired of her when she said she wants to be a dancer. 

"What school do you go to Love?" Loretta asked, "Is it ok if I call you that?"

I giggled and nodded smiling, "Yes," I pointed my fork at her after taking bite of the turkey, "Is it ok if I call you Lora?" She nodded smiling.

"And you can call us, Snow, Nicole, And Marie"  Marie laughed. Neville looked at us 4 and groaned.

"Great Now I have 4 Letta's to deal with." 

I rolled my eye's and kicked him under the table. He frowned and glared at me. 

"I got to NYCU. It's really amazing and has the best writing program, or so I know of."

Nicole covered her mouth. "Really?!" I nodded. "Oh gosh, ma I think I found my college!"

I laughed. "Yes please come, I could use some girl friends."

Neville rolled his eye's pinching Natty's Cheek. "Ouch Love."

"Please, with you And Mickey my life would be filled with boys. Now Cameron on the list."

"No Boys!" My dad, Mr. Stanford and Neville yelled I jumped staring at all 3 of them. "Yeah no boys Love." Noah added.

"Too late". I covered my mouth and Neville grinned at me shaking his head.

"What?!" My dad screeched.