(22)

Take my hand, I promise to lead you to the neverlands.

Lovetta

-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-LL--LL--L-L-L-L-

Talk about Awkward. 

I couldn't even look him in the eye, but I felt his eyes. And Enel?

It was as if this baby didn't want to let go of me. Every time I try tugging him off too lay on the bed so Neville and I could, I don't know talk? He kept crying and crying that I couldn't take it anymore and kept holding him. But now I was a bit thankful. I could distract myself.

My thumb traced over his soft cheek and his brown hair fell over his forehead. I pressed 3 fingers against it and nodded, almost forgetting Neville was here. Watching me.

"Yep" I whispered, nuzzling my nose against Enel's. He leaned closer, gripping the rim of my neckline of my Tang top tighter. "You have a 3head."

I jumped a bit, when I heard Neville Cleared his throat.

I glanced up at him to catch his eyes but quickly looked away.

"So...Um what brings you here? At this hour at night?" I licked my lips feeling them dry up and swallowed trying to moisture my throat.

"You've been ignoring me. Ghosting me more like it.

I looked at him and stared at him, trying to find any indication that he knows. He knows what I did to him. That he wasn't dreaming and he was fully awake, I mean come on! Who male specimen does not wake up when they feel the slightest bit of movement on there dick?!

But I found none. He clearly was very good at hiding his emotions, or he honestly doesn't know. 

He was dreaming, and I don't know what hurted more? Him dreaming while I was fully awake, or him calling another girls name.

I mean yeah, were just friends and he was seeing Nicole in some ways, but it still hurts. It does.

And that is why I need to move on! Moving on is good. Right?

"I've just been busy." I shifted uncomfortably. "My writing isn't in a good place right now and I need to focus." I said bluntly.

"And what does that have to do with you ignoring me?"

I looked at him shocked. "Excuse me?"

"Lovetta, come on! Stop with the fucking excuses."

"Watch your language there's a baby in here!" I hissed rocking Enel in case he woken up.

"You still haven't answer my question about the-" Neville eyes flickered over to Enel and I watched his eyes widen slightly and the ends of his ears turn pink. "Um Lovetta."

"What?!" I snapped.

"Y-your shirt. Its um." He coughed. "Down."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course its down its a tang-"

I looked down and literally saw Enel fist gripping tightly on my shirt that it pulled down, making my breast pop out. My eyes widen as I tried getting it back in but the other one popped out and Enel mouth opened as if he was trying to-

I gasped when his mouth went over my nipple and started sucking. 

Oh no, no, no, no, NO!

"Enel sweetie! I am not your bottle." I yanked my breast out and he started stirring as he bit. I hissed in pain and wondered how the hell mothers handle this shit?