(25)

A smile is what sets me off.

Lovetta

-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-LL-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L

"Where are we going?" I laughed. My hair was blowing everywhere at the speed we were going on Leonardo's Motorcycle. I held onto him tightly, somehow loving the way he smells like A sweet pumpkin spice type of smell, with a bit of gasoline. It was just weird how it smelled good...

"You said you wanted to explore New York City. The First place I am going to take you is The best Ice cream parlor ever."

"But I already had Ice cream Leo!" I giggled when he frowned looking back at me.

I was wearing his helmet and no matter how much I protested he refused to wear it and leave me, helmet less. I honestly thought it was sweet of him, but I was scared he might get injured.

God Forbid.

He turned right, leaning a bit. I screamed and squeezed him tighter.

"Keep Squeezing me and I don't think I could ride this anymore. Its alright Love, you won't get hurt." He yelled from the breeze.

I shook my head and kept my head on his back. My forehead was pressed against him and my arms locked around him.

When I felt him go to a stop, I looked around to see Tree's filled with different colors and the sky a pretty pink. 

"Can I get off now?" I whimpered. He laughed and took my hands and helped me off.

I thanked him and he led me to the Place he wanted to show me.

When we entered, I awed at the way it looked.

There were little but sizeable, white circle tables with either 2 or 3 seats around it. In the middle of it was tiny brown bears with a rose in there hands. When you go up the 3 stairs you would meet a grey couch leaning against a Vintage coffee wallpaper with little quotes.

The place had a comfy atmosphere. I smiled up at Leonardo who was watching me.

"You like?"

I shook my head. He frowned. "What don't you-"

"I love it."

He looked confused before rolling his eyes. "Cliché."

I laughed and he held my hand as we stepped up to order. "Do you want ice cream or something else?"

I bit my lip looking around. When I decided I looked up at Leonardo who eyes were dark and narrowed. I looked at him confused. He seemed to be staring somewhere, just not my eyes.

He was staring at my lips.

I felt myself blush and I nudged him. He cleared his throat and gave me a small smile.

"Can I have the coffee cake and the Vanilla Bean frap?"

He nodded and ordered his and mine order. I thanked him and he led me up the 3 stairs and sat down at the white table in the corner.

I looked around and saw a book shelf filled with Books.

"You like to read?"

I nodded. "I want to be a Author! I am currently writing a book..."

"Maybe one day I could read it."

I smiled and he winked. "Maybe one day."

"I'll hold you on that."

Hold me on that? Are we going to meet again?

"So tell me about your self. Where you from..."

Falling for my best friend.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें