(23)

Trust. It takes years to build but seconds to break.

Lovetta.

-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L--L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L--L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L--L-L-L-L-L-L-L--LL--L-L-L-L-L-L-

"Love." 

I frowned and stirred. "Lovetta. wake up."

I groaned and raised my hand swatting who ever was calling my name. "5 more winutes."

The person chuckled and poked my cheeks. I sat up and squinted looking at Mickey.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"7am."

I pouted and dropped my head back on the pillow. "I regret giving you that key."

"Whatever." I turned to him yawning. "What is it?"

"Did you forget that your sleeping with my nephew?"

I frowned. "He's my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Mickey raised his brow and his eyes twinkled with amusement. "The last time I checked. You guys have a very huge problem."

"And that is?"

"The age difference." I rolled my eyes. "And don't go and say age is just a number. Its like me dating a fucking 80 year old man. You 15 years older than him Lovetta." He laughed. I looked over at Sleeping Enel. His head was buried in my neck and his thumb in his mouth, half his legs over my stomach.

"He tried sucking my tits last night."

Mickey face lit up as he bit his lips. I rolled my eyes. "Go ahead and laugh."

"N-no. Who said I was about to laugh?" He coughed and fanned his face.

"Laugh."

"I don't want to."

"laugh you idiot."

"Its not f-funny."

"He sucked my tits and bit on my nipple sucking so hard like I had fucking milk in them. And your telling me that's not funny?"

His face turned red as he fanned his face and took shaky breaths. He couldn't last long after I said this,

"My nipple was swollen after that. He left a bite mark and all the while Neville was there."

And he laughed. He laughed so hard that he fell on the floor and tears rolled down his cheek. I rolled my eyes and picked up Enel and buried my Face in his neck breathing in his scent. I will always love his baby smell. So fucking good.

"Oh god I can't wait to tell my brother. W-wait. Neville was here? Why?"

I sighed remembering the kiss. He pulled back quickly and stared in my eyes. I was too shock to say anything when he crawled off me and ran out my room door. 

"He said he wanted to know why I was ignoring him, wouldn't leave until I told him why-"

"did you?"

"I- no. I found out he wanted to know why I was not talking To Nicole. When I said ill try and be nice to him he just... Kissed me." I murmured. Enel stirred and I rested him back down.

"Holy shit. For reals?" I nodded. "Damn. What you going to do about it?"

"What you mean? I can't just go up to him and be like hey why did you kiss me?"

Mickey stared at me like I was going crazy. I inhaled Enel again.

"can you stop sniffing him. Its fucking weird."

I rolled my eyes and kept "Sniffing"

Neville.

-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-

"So I was thinking, that I - maybe would you like to meet my parents." 

....

"Ne ne."

"Don't call me that." I cringed. My hands was over my face and I couldn't think straight. I kissed Lovetta. I fucking kissed her and I have no fucking idea why. Was it because of what she did to me that night? Or whatever nights? I could see jealousy in her eyes when she said she'll be nice to Nicole and I couldn't be more relived. Just not for the right thing. 

"What is wrong with you?" She sighed. "Neville, just call me when your ready to talk."

I grabbed her wrist. "D-don't leave. Yes. I would love to meet your parents."

Her eyes softened and she sat in my lap. "Whats wrong? I woke up to the bed empty."

"Last night?" My tongue felt thick and heavy. Recalling last night felt strange and weird.

"Yeah. Where were you?" She pouted and leaned in my ears biting the earlobe. "I wanted round 4."

I chuckled and kissed her lips. "We can do round 4, 5, and 6 baby."

Her hands tangled in my hair, pushing me down so she could straddle me. I let her and let her weight fall on me. I traced her waist going up, cupping her breast. She moaned and kissed my neck then back to my lips dragging out the bottom.

I cupped her ass and she started grinding.

"Oh Neville." I flipped her over and kissed her lips, her jaw, down to her belly button teasing her slowly. She looked up at me with her brown eyes and her face scrunched up in pleasure when I blew my breath over her covered pussy.

"What do you want me to do?" I whispered.

"F-fuck me with your mouth." She panted. I chuckled and dragged her panties down, my face meeting her hair covered pussy. She said she liked to go natural and it kind of bothered me. It looked like a fucking jungle in my face. The curls was tangled and piled up on one another.

Nothing was wrong with going natural, but I just never sucked her off or anyone that was hairy.

I digged through finding her lips. I parted it, and ignored her hair that was tickling me. I breathed in and my nose curled up. Ugh. I hesitantly sticked my tongue out and licked her Clit and her waist bucked up. I licked and fingered her hearing her moans.

She stopped me and I looked up at her confused.

"I want to suck you off."

My eyes lit up and I nodded. She went on top of me then slowly gone down, not breaking eye contact.

"What do you want me to do daddy?" I shuddered and licked my lips but tried not to cringe at the memory of Lovetta.

"Suck me baby." I whispered. She nodded. "Your wish is my command." She giggled and pressed her lips over my mouth. She let her tongue flicker over me and it felt really good. Her hands cupped my bawls and she stuffed them in her mouth pulling at them, dragging it when she backed up. She let go of them and they made a 'plop' sound.

Her hands twisted going up and down on me. I groaned and licked my lips.

"Baby you like that?" She asked breathing on me. I nodded and looked down at her.

Her whole mouth stuffed me in as she played with my balls.

I moaned out, making her freeze.

"Oh Lovetta!"