(9)

Give me a pillow and 20 bucks and you got yourself a month worth of my time!

Really?

Nah biatch, make that a 100.

Lovetta.

-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-

"A little birdy told me you lost your virginity"

***

I expected him to yell, tell me how I lack respect for myself, how I need to stop acting like a child and be careful of what I do. I am in college not in Elementary school. But no. This jack of a ass did the one thing I slightly expected him to do. Why wouldn't he?

Did he look me in the eye and say, 'I guess you finally became a woman.' Or, 'Your not a child anymore.' Or just maybe, 'I always wanted to tell you how I felt...'

You tell me...

He laughed. Just laughed and laughed as I told him the story on how it went. I don't know why I did such a thing but I just guess he might be like, 'Oh god, you should of came to me, I could made it more worth it.'

"How long did he last?" He snorted when I told him the answer. "30 seconds Lovetta?!"

I nodded, chewing on my bottom lip on the verge of crying. Not that he is laughing I see he still looks at me as a child. He sighed and sat next to me. 

"Your full of surprises you know that?"

I refused to look him in the eye. Scared that he now looked at me as someone thirsty and in desperate need of 30 second sex.

"Lovetta?"

"Y-yeah?"

I heard him curse. "I didn't mean to offend you." He whispered. But the tone of his voice told me he truly did... In just a brotherly way he always offends me. 

"I know." I sniffed. I stood up. "Anyways, I have a ton of homework to do." I grabbed my bag.

"Text you later?" I asked still not looking him in the eye. All I did was stare at his now clean room. He doesn't share with anyone, but he lives in a two bedroom apartment, kitchen, living room, and two bathrooms.

I headed to the front door and adjusted my bag on my shoulders. Just as I was about to reach the silver door knob, I felt strong arms wrap around my neck. His breath which smelt like chocolate and tobacco breathed on my neck. His light stubble that he has yet to shave despite how many times he said he will, tickled my cheek. His nose cold nuzzled my ear.

"I'm sorry love bug, I was just joking around, you know that." He nuzzled deeper in my neck. I swear I heard him breathe in, "I will find that bastard and kill him for giving you such a horrible first experience. Your still my little Bug and no one will hurt you. I love you."

I love you too. Just not the way you do.

I wanted to tell him everything in that small moment we shared. How I loved him since I was 13 years old. When I was old enough to know the definition of love. What it is. How I lost my virginity for no reason just so you could look at me in different eye's. So you could love me too.

Does your heart not skip beats when around me? When entering a room you know I'll be in do you not search everywhere for me first? Do your fingers not itch to hold me and kiss me all night long? I lost my first kiss, my first experience, my first everything to some bimbo just for you Neville. Yet you still don't look at me the way I look at you... Maybe even more?

What hurts the most is that no matter how much your hurt me, no matter how much times you don't look in my direction and still see me as the little girl who used to give you kisses on your lips or call you , 'Ne Ne', I would always run back in your arms, comfort you, be there for you as soon as you dial my number. Neville Stanford I would always call you mine.

***

I sat at my desk in my small tiny apartment. My twin size bed sat at the left corner by the window. My bathroom big enough for a small bath tub, toilet, and a sink squeezed in the corner was on the other side of my bed. My desk was placed next to my open front door. I don't have a kitchen but Neville offered for me to use his anytime. He even gave me a spare key, which I know in the future he would regret. 

Piles of paper and opened books marked in yellow bright highlighter, red highlighter and green highlighter sat in front of me. My red Marker was placed between my teeth, my Green one in between my ring and middle fingers and my yellow one placed in the crease on the open text book.

I use the yellow one for, :Needs to work on.

The green one for, :Got it locked in my brain.

And the red one for, :I need help.

So far I am using the red one mostly. I never knew history was so hard! 

My phone dinged and I picked it up swiping up into my Email.

________________________________________________________________________________

From, : Professor Greening.

Dear College Students,

I have a extra credit assignment.

Write a One page documentary of your favorite Author. I want it Emailed back to me by the end of this Month. This might be extra credit but it is not optional. I must have one from EVERY STUDENT. 

Good luck. 

-Professor Greening.

________________________________________________________________________________

I groaned, leaning back in my Wheeled chair. 

Are you serious?

Yeah just give me more work. I love every inch of my room filled with due assignments and my bag on my back weighing the weight of a elephant.. Keep it coming. Oh please keep it coming!

***

Ugh. Who the hell is calling me?

I woke up rubbing my eyes smacking my lips. I opened my sleepy eye's too see my drool on the cover of my textbook and my papers scattered on the floor. I groggily got up from my uncomfortable chair and headed over to my bed. The sky outside was pitch black and so that means I need to be knocked out.

But no one wants me to have my way. No one.

My phone rang and rang. I cursed and grabbed it answering it.

"What!" I snapped.

Don't bother me if I don't get my sleep...

"Love bug? You never called me! Did you settle yet?"