(7)

Not every Action is the best...

Lovetta.

-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-

Neville offered for me to roommate with him, but sadly I declined. It wouldn't be pleasing to bunk with someone who has girls over every night. And to top it all off, someone I am sadly still crushing on.

As I sat in my first class for the semester and year, my mind ran back to his question.

'Are you still a virgin?'

I am. I used to be proud of that, because I didn't lose it randomly but now I feel a bit insecure about it. I learned to love my new body as it is, no matter what people say but that's not why.

Its because I can't help think, Am I still a child in Neville eye's? Is that why he only see's me as his best friend. As a little sister?

I cringe at the thought. I need to change that.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around too meet a pair of bright green eyes and shaggy but cute brown hair. He had a young look to him and he seemed a bit older. 

"My pencil broke, mind me using your sharpener?"

I shook my head and gave him a polite smile. I passed him what he asked for and our fingers touched, no spark in them. 

What did Neville say? 'Better to bang one with no strings attach?'

Maybe I could try that? Become a woman and then Neville would see me different?

I bit my lip and sighed. What if it doesn't work. What if I can't find anyone or-

"Here you go." His rough whispered made me turn around and take my Sharpener.

My eyes wandered over his face and soon enough I became aware of his good features. He doesn't seem that bad. Looks like the, 'No strings attach' type of guy...Well let's hope so.

When class was over, I turned to him and he looked up.

"Hey can I borrow your notes? I wasn't paying attention in class." I pouted and tucked a piece of my brown hair behind my pierced ears.

He smirked and nodded. "Come by my dorm tonight, I can help you if you want."

My smile widen. He is so making this easier. "Sure. Write down the number and I'll see you soon."

He did and winked at me handing me my notebook back. I walked out of the professor's room and excitedly headed to meet up with Ne Ne.

But when I saw him laughing with a red head, I frowned. I wish it was him I was loosing my soul too...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

My reflection stared back at me. Pale brown eye's. Mid way back length brown hair with blondish goldish streaks in between. Mole by right ear, pouty bottom lip, bird peak top lip. I knew I was pretty but not beautiful like Rose was. 

I remember when I first knew I was falling for Neville. The fluttering in my 13 year old stomach and the way my face heated up when ever he was close to me. Or how his smallest touch against my skin made me melt in a puddle and sent such weird vibrations down my spine. I would search for him first whenever we met up places and I felt safe when I heard his voice. He was 15 while I was 13. I knew he wouldn't want to hang out with me forever but it still hurt when he gotten more social. I appreciated the fact that he tagged me along on some get tog ether's to make me feel not left out of his life. But it was one exact moment, I knew. 

He was laughing along at one joke his friend made while I just sat next to him watching them. Watching him.

He strongly smelled of his dad's new cologne. His hair flat at the top but had a small curl to it at the end. Wrinkles by his eye's, maybe one or two lines as he had a laughing fit.

My hands on each side of my cheek, head tilted as I watched him. My eye's only fixated on him.

How he made me feel unknown ways. As if feeling my eye's on him, he turned to me and gave me a puzzled look.

I blushed, now knowing what the heat from my cheeks were, and sticked my tongue out to minus the fact I was staring. He shook his head and gave me a goofy smile, his eye's crossed and tongue out as well.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in stroking my hair all while continuing to talk to his friend's as if I wasn't there. In a good way. He made time for me even when he was busy. That's what made me fall for him hard that day. To the point I almost thought it was love. But of course I had to google list of things that helps clarify that accusation and when I did check off every sentence on one list that caught my attention, I knew then and there. I was in love with my best friend, Neville Stanford.

***

Just because I was about to have sex with someone for the first and last time, doesn't mean I want to arrive in places out of order. By myself, I shaved for the first time in a area I never cared for. My vagina. I made sure every part of me was smooth, fresh, and sex ready. I slipped on my Victoria secret red bra and lace panties and threw on a spaghetti strap black summer dress, pinning my hair up in a medium height ponytail, spraying light layer's of my favorite perfume

Jessica Simpson's Fancy.

Once I was satisfied I grabbed my things and walked out the door, sending a quick text to Neville for some reason. I had a boost of confidence and I was feeling braggy. 

Lovetta:

I'm going to become a woman tonight. So be prepared!

He responded a few seconds later as if already on his phone. Maybe he was. 

Mon Futar Mari:

Wym?

I just opened his text to make him see I read it then shut down my phone for the night. Let's just hope this is all worth it.

***

So far so good....

My back was pressed against his pizza scented sheets which I didn't mind for. I was here for one thing and one thing only. For him to turn me into a woman.

Our lips roughly tangled, in a unnecessary battle. He was to fast I couldn't keep up. 

His hands trailed up my thighs and to the rim of my panties and his touch disgusted me for some reason. When he pulled my panties down, around to my ankles, and rolled my dress up and bent over me pressing his heavy weight on me and ripped open a condom package. I got sight of the size and to say I was surprise was a total lie. Medium. Fucking Medium.

"Are you ready for this?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded forcing out oh such a realistic moan and closed my eyes tightly as I felt his head press in.

It hurted. It hurted like a bitch. I had to squeeze the bed sheets and they almost popped off. This guy wasn't doing so well either.

"God you tight as fuck!" He was breathing really heavy blowing everything in my poor nose direction. Am I really doing this? I felt myself being opening and I bit deep into the skin of my lips drawing a warm liquid to fall down.

He groaned and huffed, his face buried in the crook of my neck. He was barely in or maybe he was fully in and I just couldn't feel anything. But this whole shit lasted fucking 5 minutes. 2 pumps and he shook on top of me, legs literally twitching as his volume of his groan increased.

He was panting on top of me as I stared at the ceiling with wide eyes. 

He slowly raised his head and his face, ears and neck were full on red, sweat droplets dripping on me.

"That was amazing." He grinned. Speak for your self jackass.