The Beginning Part II

He pulled away and looked at me. He gently rubbed my face. If I could blush I'm pretty sure I'd be the color of a tomato. "Mate," He purred deliciously. I stare up at him. He was so perfect.
And mine.

I pull away from him. "We need to go to class," I said. He grins at me. Luke was soon to be alpha of his pack. My dad was alpha of my pack. My uncle was beta. I was the only girl of my family. His pack lived a few miles down from us and we were allies. "I thought I'd never find you," he spoke so softly. I nodded and pressed my lips against his again. It started as a quick peck and suddenly our tongues were exploring each other's mouth. It occurred to me that we'd have to tell our packs soon. I'd never felt like this before. He was my first kiss.

   Suddenly, the door opened and a teacher's head popped in. "Get to class," he demanded. I quickly grabbed my stuff and ran to my class, hoping that nobody saw that.

     Time Lapse

I was walking into the pack house when I was bombarded with questions. I pushed past my brothers and their obnoxious questions. My cousin told me that my dad was waiting for me in the living room. I walked into the living room to see my dad and Luke's dad waiting for me. Luke was already there. My dad, Michael, looked nonchalant about the whole situation. I stood around awkwardly and waited for a command. "Sit," I nodded my head and sat in the only empty seat. It was beside Luke. He smelled so good, his scent surrounded me like a blanket. Our parents talked about us being mates and what would happen in a few years. I was so happy those years with Luke. If I had known what would happen these past few months I would have rejected him. It would have prevented so much heartbreak, pain, and suffering.