My New Pack

My pack was loyal to me. They left Luke and his whore. Ha! I let them sleep everywhere in my house. The claw marks on my back was finally healed. Luke had declared that Jacob wasn't his child and he didn't want anything to do with Andy. I rolled my eyes and went downstairs to see my new pack.

"Hey."

They all stopped and looked at me.

"We need to find somewhere for you guys to stay."

They all nod in approval and wait for me to continue.

"Now Chris and Mike are going looking for houses today. Whoever wants to join can go."

Chris and Mike makes their way to the door. About five people joined them.

"Okay. Now we need someone to go grocery shopping."

Mary and Frank offered to go.

"So we need some blankets and stuff."

Some more people offered to go. Great. Now I had two very important people to go see. I jump into my truck and drive to Luke's house. I laughed at his house. It was trashed. There was toilet paper everywhere and paint splattered on the house. I go and knock on the door.

"Who the hell is it?"

"It's me Luke."

The door opened almost immediately. His eyes were bloodshot and his hair was a mess. His whore came running around crying about how the pack left.

"So I'm here to offer a deal."

I heard the car pull up behind me and I already knew who it was.

"You can either join my pack or you can be considered a rogue."

I smell Murphy's cologne in the air. He walked up behind me and kissed my cheek.

"I know it was a major feud between you and Murphy but that stops now. My pack and Murphy's are becoming one pack and if you decide to join my pack then it ends here."

Murphy looks at Luke expectantly. Luke's face turned up into a sneer.

"I would never join you or your filthy pack!"

He then slammed the door in our faces.

"Well, we did all we could do."

I grab Murphy's hand and hold it. He leaned down and kissed me. My heart fluttered in my chest. We decided that we would join our packs. Our packs have been feuding forever. Murphy and I decided we would be together. We could make it work.