Luke's POV

Have you ever did something you knew you'd regret? That it would hurt someone that you cared about so much? Well, I did and it cost me greatly. I cheated on Lucy. The love of my life. The Luna of my pack. My wife and mate. When I cheated the first time I put it off as Lucy not putting out anymore. She did though, she was a great wife and mate. The affair went on for months. I still loved Lucy I truly did. I had noticed she had became withdrawn. Lucy had been sick a lot lately. I started to regret Lucy and our marriage. She was my mate and she would always be mine. My wolf didn't speak to me now. He didn't want anything to do with me since I had started cheating on our mate. The day when Lucy walked in on us was the day I know my life was ruined. Lucy was a black girl and she wasn't going to let no man walk all over her. Especially a white one. Instantly, the regret flowed through me. I called and apologized immediately. I begged for her return and she wouldn't listen to me. The she wolf I had slept with was declared a rogue and sent away from my pack. I tried to talk to Lucy and tell her how much I was sorry and how much I regretted it. She told me we were getting a divorce and then that she was pregnant. A baby needed both parents not just one. My heart was breaking and my wolf hated me. I could understand why. I hated me too. All I could hope for was the baby. Maybe he or she would be able to fix us. Then, I got word that the she wolf I had cheated with was back on my territory. She wanted to talk to me. I reluctantly invited her back and talked to her. She told me she was pregnant. I hadn't told Lucy yet and she was gonna hate me. I didn't even know if the child was mine. Lucy had Jacob and she had forgiven me. Then, I ruined it by taking everything over. Lucy didn't know the affair was months long and the girl was pregnant. I was officially screwed when Lucy finds out.