Moving On

Here's who I'm dedicating this week:

ONichole1

AudreyNeka

Debbie_evanfurn

Sorry for the wait! Now here's the story.

Lucy's POV

We had to stay in the pack house for a while. I was perfectly content with that. I needed a break. Everything was crazy for a while after that. I had security all around the house. Murphy halfway left anymore. He was always under the kids or me. He even stepped down from Alpha duties for a while. We got a paternity test for Jacob. It turns out that Jacob is Murphy's. I didn't know how Luke did all of this. I probably will never know.

I do know why Luke snapped and kidnapped me. His mate, Jenna, killed the baby as soon as it was born. She killed herself afterwards. Jenna was terrified of Luke and she didn't want her baby to be with him. Luke went crazy when he found the bodies and ambushed me. He blamed everything on me.

Andy was growing up into a beautiful little girl. We found out that her father that died, was Murphy's brother. Murphy was glad to be with her. I was happy too, because now she had a piece of her old family.

Jacob was doing great. The cast was off his arm and he was learning how to walk. He was talking a lot now. Jacob chases Andy around the house and shifts whenever he feels like it. He's a happy baby and that's all that matters.

Abigail found her mate in a rogue that was passing through our land. His name was Allen and he's very sweet. They're such a perfect couple and they are expecting pups in a few months. Now, they were moving into their own house to start a family. I was happy for them. Abigail is so awesome, she deserved an awesome mate like Allen.

I kept in contact with Luke's parents. They were very upset about his death, but they understood why it happened. They still considered Jacob their grandson, so they still came to see him. I don't think they ever will find closure in Luke's death.

Murphy and I were crowned King and Queen of the werewolf world. We took over immediately and made plans for a change. Instead of staying in a house, we lived in a castle. Murphy proposed and I accepted. The wedding is in a year. Right now, all we focused on was getting our kingdom right, and being good parents.

I realized that my life wasn't hard anymore. I loved my family, my job, and my kingdom. As we stood in front of the crowd in front of all the wolves in the world, I smiled. Andy was holding my hand and Murphy was holding Jacob. We were going to have some ups and downs but I couldn't wait to get our new life started.

Author's Note

Well, that was the last chapter of My Cheating Mate. It hurts me to think that it's actually over. I'm doing some bonus chapters to this story. I'm going to do two wedding chapters and a sneak peek for the sequel.

Thanks to all the people that actually read and voted and commented. If I didn't get to get you in the dedications please message me so I can in later chapters, or for the new book. See you guys later!!