Living Arrangements

We managed to find this huge out of business hotel for sale. It was perfect! The rooms were huge and big enough for our pack. Two guys from my pack had found their mates from Murphy's pack. Murphy and I were staying at my house and occasionally his. I hadn't talked to Luke in a long time. Luke and his whore had literally disappeared. Nobody had heard from them or anything.

I was laying in bed when I felt the first wave hit. I immediately jumped and yelled for Abigail. She came busting in the room.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"I'm going into heat take Jacob and Andy away from here and call Murphy."

She nodded and grabbed the stuff she needed. Thirty minutes later she was gone with my kids. I laid in bed as a wave of arousal hit me. I gasped and pushed my hand into my panties and tried to relieve the ache. I heard footsteps rush in downstairs.

"Lucy? What's wrong? I got a call from Abigail."

Murphy's deep and rough voice floated through the air. I couldn't help it. I shoved two fingers inside my wet core and cried out.

"Murphy!"

The bedroom door burst in. In stepped Murphy his blue eyes wide and his hair was messy. Just his smell made me even wetter.

"Please Murphy!"

He looked at me. Murphy moved to the bed and sat. My panties were ripped off and then his legs were buried between my legs.

"Ahhh!"

Luke had never did that. Murphy's tongue lapped against my clit and my entrance like a hungry little kitten. Opps. I mean wolf. His tongue pushed inside me and I couldn't stop myself. My wolf took over before I could control her.

"Mark me!"

My legs shook as I felt wave after wave of euphoria crash over me. Then, I climaxed. It was like an out of body experience really. I couldn't feel my legs or catch my breath. One of the best orgasms I've ever had. It was only a few minutes later when I felt that rushing heat again. My wolf growled lowly in my throat and I grabbed Murphy. I pushed him over and straddled his hips. His pants were a nuisance that really bothered me. So I ripped them off. He was already hard and thick and just so manly. I didn't even pull off his boxers. All I know is that I was riding him the next second. He was so big and he reached so many spots in me. Places that I never knew I had. I gripped the headboard and thrust my hips down. The smell of sex filled the air and was soon followed by grunts and moans. I leaned down and kissed him. Sparks radiated through my body. I was on fire. Tingling. I was going to explode and then I did. My fingers scratched down Murphy's chest and tangled in his hair. My hips moved on their own accord to prolong my orgasm. Murphy's pounded into me three more times before he came in me. I moaned when his hot cum filled me up. He wrapped his arms around me and we just laid there.

"This was the first time we had sex."

"Yeah it was."

He sighed and twirled my hair around his finger.

"I love you."

I looked at him. Did I really love him? Murphy was an amazing guy and I did feel something for him. It was a lot better than what I felt for Luke. Then, I realized I did love Murphy.

"I love you too."

I kissed him and soon after it was round two. I couldn't have asked for a better afternoon.