Why do you have to be difficult?

Today, all of my furniture was being delivered. I couldn't wait to move into my new house. I was so proud of myself and my wolf. She didn't complain about being away from Luke. I was going to get the rest of my belongings from Luke's house, too. There was going to be some problems once I got there I know, but I can't stress about it. Stress will harm my little pup. I already bought some of the stuff to paint his or her room. The color of the room was gonna be a neutral green color. The theme was going to be about the jungle. I got in my car and stopped by a Chinese restaurant ( a craving I had been having lately) and ate inside. I was prolonging my trip to Luke's house. The last time I had been there was when I discovered Luke and that thing. I shook my head and walked to the door. I didn't know whether to knock or just go in. I was still pondering this when the door opened. There stood Luke looking horrible. He had bags under his eyes and his complexion was a sickly pale. My nose turned up at his smell.

"When was the last time you bathed?"

"You actually went through with it."

His voice was hoarse. He had papers in his hand, so I grabbed them and looked at them. It was the papers with our court dates on it for our divorce. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.

"So when our divorce lawyers meet and talked about what would happen, you didn't think I would go through with it?"

He nodded his head. Then, I realized I learned something. Men think it's all fun and games until they get hit with divorce papers.

"Well, Luke what do you want me to say? Do you want me to tell you it's gonna be alright? Do you want me to hold you tonight when you cry yourse-"

He hit me. He. Hit. Me. He had the audacity to lift his hand to me and smack me when it was all his fault. Oh hell no.

Kill him. My wolf growled.

Hate. Pure, unadulterated hate filled me. Along with rage. How dare he hit me. I was shaking with anger and before I knew it, I had turn. My wolf form was a pretty chocolate brown and she had vibrant green eyes. The only thing on my mind was to kill him. I charged him and lunged for his neck. He didn't have enough time to react. I sunk my teeth into his neck and locked him. The metallic taste of blood filled my mouth. I clawed and scratched him until he fainted and until my anger had somewhat dimmed. I backed away from him and looked at my small victory. He lay at an unnatural angle, bloodied and broken. He was breathing, but it was very shallow. I went upstairs and grabbed the rest of my stuff. When I walked past for the last time he was starting to heal. I pile all my stuff into my car and drive home. As I walked into my new home, I felt a new emotion rise over me. Content. I felt content and happy in my new home. I didn't need Luke or the rest of my pack to make me happy. All I needed was my parents and my pup to get me through.