Murphy's POV

Hi! Before we start I want to dedicate this chapter to a few people.

Sammykkkk

Airiana123

GrayDelSon

They have read, voted, and commented on my story so thank you!

I decided each chapter I would dedicate them to different people who always vote and comment on my story. Thanks again. Now here's the story.

I woke up to Jacob's shrill cry. I could smell smoke coming from each direction. I sat up instantly when I remembered what happened. I grabbed Jacob immediately and looked around. The house was trashed. Everything was destroyed and not to mention the house was on fire. I didn't have much time I had Jacob but where was Andy and Lucy? I saw Andy laying unconscious on the floor. I grabbed her and ran out of the house. Jacob was crying loudly and I noticed his arm was bent at an awkward position. His arm was broke. I sat the down on the grass before I ran back into the burning house.

"Lucy!"

I screamed her name. There was no reply. I looked around the kitchen, the smoke was burning my eyes. Her scent had gone cold. That meant she had been gone for a while. My wolf howled in pain when I realized what had happened. Luke had her. I went back outside to my kids. Andy had woke up by then and she was crying. The house couldn't be saved. The fire was shooting up through the roof and busting out the windows. I thanked the Moon Goddess that Lucy wasn't in there. But I didn't know where she was and where Luke would take her. Someone had called the police, because fire trucks were pulling up. Paramedics rushed to the backyard and grabbed my children. Abigail came running and burst into tears when she saw what was going on.

"What happened Murphy?"

"Luke happened!"

I tried to hold in my sob. Luke had Lucy. My mate.

"He has Lucy."

She stopped and stared at me. Lucy was gone. I needed her back. I mind linked my wolf to hers.

"Baby, are you okay?"

"Yes for right now but he has me in this dungeon tied to a ceiling."

I growled and watched as the EMTs checked Jacob.

"Sir your son has a broken arm."

I look at Jacob's face. He had been crying and his curly hair was everywhere.

"We have to take him and your daughter to the hospital. Where's your wife?"

I had to hold back my scream. Lucy was gone.

"She isn't here. What should I do?"

"Just ride the ambulance I'm sure your friend will take care of everything else."

Abigail only nodded and I got on the ambulance with my children. I looked at their innocent faces. How could Luke do that to his own kids? Blood. Blood was everywhere. I couldn't pinpoint the exact location. It wasn't coming from me or Andy. I looked at Jacob. His shirt was covered with blood and when I lifted it up, it was a large, deep cut on his stomach. The woman gasped when she saw it and got to work on it.

"Sir please try to keep him awoke until we get to the hospital."

I did everything in my power to keep him awake. Jacob couldn't fight it and he passed out from blood loss. The woman pushed me back and took over. We sped to the hospital and once we got there Jacob and Andy was took back. I sat in the waiting room with my face in my hands. Abigail called the rest of the pack and they met me at the hospital.

"What are we gonna do Alpha?"

"I'm sending you all out to look for her. I'll be there soon. If you find any of his followers kill them. If you find Luke himself, wait for me to get there because I'm gonna kill him myself."

They all nodded and bowed, before the nurse came running in.

"Mr. Michaels we are going to need to do blood transfusion  on Jacob. He's lost to much blood and he isn't healing."

It was our pack hospital. I nodded my head.

"But I'm not his father."

"The blood we have for his father doesn't match and he couldn't be Jacob's father."

I stare at the woman in astonishment. Wait- what?

Then, I felt the worse pain I had ever felt. The pain spread all over my body and I couldn't breathe. It felt like someone was torturing me and beating me. I got the worst headache. Luke was beating and torturing Lucy. And then he kissed her. The wolves immediately left in search of their Luna while I got prepared to give blood.

I was sitting in a chair when the nurse came in.

"Are you ready Alpha?"

"Yes."

I watched as the needle pressed into my skin and tried to mind link with Lucy.

"Please answer me are you okay Lucy?"

"Not really. How's my babies doing?"

I flinched at the thought of telling her and the nurse pulled out the needle.

"Can you tell me a description of the place he has you?"

"Yes. It's a basement of some warehouse in the middle of nowhere."

"I need you to be a little more descriptive Lucy."

"We got on the highway and turned on the first exit onto Main Street. We turned off on Marathon Road and got on a dirt road from there. Then, it lead us to this old warehouse."

"I'm on my way baby."