Kill Her

Okay before we start here is who I'm dedicating the new chapter too:

SweetValentine21

Richa_resa

NishaPatrice1990

Here's the story!!!

Lucy's POV

When I woke up I was standing up. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't. I was tied up. I had flashes of what happened. I remember sitting at my kitchen table. Then, all those men running into my house. Luke was one of them. I groaned in pain and tried to move. I screamed when my skin started to sizzle. It was silver on the ropes.

Why would Luke do this?

I thought about Jacob. I was holding him when I blacked out. I looked around the room. It was a dungeon. There was literally a skeleton in the corner. What the hell?! The door opened with a loud creak. Luke walked in.

"Luke? What is this?"

"This my love is my torture cellar."

I watch as he pulled out a knife.

"And this is my knife dipped in silver. Do you want to know what I'm going to do with it?"

I shake my head no. I already know the answer.

"I'm going to kill you with it."

I could feel Murphy's wolf trying to link with mine.

He asked me if I was okay and I lied to him. I knew that my babies were in the hospital. He didn't want to tell me. Luke was going to kill me.

"I knew you wasn't my mate."

He walked around me, and tugged on the ropes.

"You do know that Jacob isn't mine right?"

I look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that Jacob isn't mine. He's your precious Murphy's son."

"How is that possible?"

"Well I could go into detail, but it would take to long. Just know that I had a turkey baster and you were sleep."

He was crazy.

"All I wanted was your title and I was going to kill you and make Jenna queen."

Who was Jenna?

He took the knife and sliced it across my stomach. I screamed in pain. I knew Murphy could feel it. My skin burned and the pain was red hot. I could feel myself slowly slipping away.

Murphy linked with me one last time. I gave him the direction to where I was. He sent pack members to come rescue me. Luke stabbed me with the silver dipped knife. He stabbed me right in my chest. He missed my heart thank Goddess. Then, he kissed me. I pulled away and started to lose to much blood. He untied me and soon Murphy and the pack was there. Murphy laid beside me until I healed. My wolf purred and laid contently beside Murphy. Abigail was with Jacob and Andy. When I healed I got up and walked out. Luke was on the ground dying. His mate was found died in another room. Her and the baby. I sat down beside Luke and held his hand. He started to shake and he turned really pale. He looked at me one last time before he died. One tear slid down my cheek. I cried for Luke. Not the new Luke but the old one. The one that was my best friend. The one that loved me unconditionally. The one that was my first love. But as I walked away from that warehouse I realized that my new life was with Murphy. I grabbed his hand and held it. I smiled at him as we ran out of the house. Out of the corner I could see a younger Luke. He stood watching and he waved at me. I waved back and ran with Murphy. I kissed Murphy and jumped on his back. Abigail was standing there with my kids. I ran eagerly into her arms and grabbed both of my kids. I loved them and we would be alright. We would be perfect.