The Wedding Part 1

I woke up this morning with a start. Today was different somehow. I was getting married today. I sat up and squealed. I couldn't wait to be Mrs. Murphy Michaels. Abigail was already up getting everything ready. Our colors were silver and a wintery blue. It was very cold today. Thank Goddess that we planned a inside wedding. I took a shower and Abigail came in with Andy and Jacob.

"You look pretty Mommy!"

I grin at little Andy and grabbed her and Jacob's outfit.

"Thank you baby. You're going to look pretty also when you get dressed."

It took a while for us to get settled in the castle. It was huge and had many rooms. It even had trapdoors. I got lost one time looking for my room. Murphy still hasn't let that go yet.

"We have six hours until the wedding!"

Abigail's shrill voice rang out.

"Why are you talking like that?"

"We don't have enough time!"

Abigail, it seemed like, turned into a tornado and ran all across the room. She was ready to have her pups at any minute. I got Jakey's little tux on and moved on to Andy. She had a white dress with a blue belt around it. The dress was simple and cute.

Murphy's mother, Grace, came to help me with my dress. It was a white strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline. The dress was lacy and had sparkles all it. I wore my grandma's heart of the sea diamond necklace for my something blue and something borrowed. The something new were my heels. The something old was my veil I was wearing. All the women in my family wore the veil. It was very sparkly and it stood out. The dress was a corset so we had problems tying it.

"Ouch! Abigail why are you tying it so tight?"

"If you hold still I wouldn't have to!"

"I'm dying! I can't breathe!"

Finally, after all the fighting we got it tied. The smell if the food was drifting in and my stomach growled in delight. After the ceremony, we were having cocktail hour and then the reception. Multiple things would be served and different drinks. There was going to be a mashed potato bar, too!

Now, Abigail had to get dressed. She is my maid of honor. We struggled to get her dress over her pregnant belly. She was literally having pups. They found at least three. We were finally on our way to the reception area.

It's time.

Mate.

My wolf finally decided to make an entrance.

Where have you been?

I've been watching on the sidelines, you had everything under control.

I snort in annoyance.

My dad came and grabbed my arm. It's time. We started our journey down the aisle. Murphy was standing, waiting for me. We got to him and my dad gave me away again. Murphy was crying and I was crying. After, ten minutes of crying, I was finally Mrs. Michaels. Everyone cheered and blew bubbles. Glitter and rose petals were thrown at us. I couldn't be happier. My old life was over, and my new life is finally making an appearance.